Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it was posted by a member named PapaNoel

Thanks! That's him.
Really interested if anybody else has such problems or related problems with the LED lighting.

Also I'm very interested in Hot Toys answer, even though I actually never git an answer on any of my questions to their customer service by now. :dunno

My bike had similiar LED issues. Contacted Alter Ego and they had me destroy my bike and will be sending me another one that's been tested.

My bike had similiar LED issues. Contacted Alter Ego and they had me destroy my bike and will be sending me another one that's been tested.

Wow, did you have to send a picture or video of the destroyed cycle?!

Wotta POS!

Quality control is on strike, eh? :slap

I can't believe they didn't use electroluminescent wire on this foible.:gah:

___

Anyone who wants this would really want to be buying this from a shop that can replace a faulty figure if need be. No way would I buy this aftermarket with the issues being raised here.

I do think there had to be a better way to light this then the way it was done. What's hard is it looks pretty good unlit and I would never just leave the lights on constantly. The lights will probably only come on for a few minutes each week and yet the light was likely the cause of the year long delay.

Wotta POS!

Quality control is on strike, eh? :slap

I can't believe they didn't use electroluminescent wire on this foible.:gah:

___

I figured that was a given. would make sense in the figures' suits as well. Might not be bright enough, but I figured advances in tech or doubling or tripling up on the wire would help.

Wouldn't have been anyway bright enough.

^BS. :nono

Plus, it would eliminate the LED "hot spots" all over the bike.

If folks like the final product then great -- good for them!

But given the QC issues and end lighting results, I can't fathom why there was a year delay. :cuckoo:

This thing should've been a homerun.

Not inferior to Spinmaster! :lol

(...)

But given the QC issues and end lighting results, I can't fathom why there was a year delay. :cuckoo:

(...)

Don't understand this as well. And the worst thing is:
Still no response from Hot Toys. Actually I never got an answer of their customer support by now. :cuckoo:

Will post a video of my cycle's flickering LEDs :gah: tomorrow and will share it with you.

Will do! Stay strong my friend, all will be ok :pray:

Fingers crossed! :wink1:

Try to carefully spin the rotatable wheels a little, (this seemed to change the LEDs flickering behaviour) - Just for you to make sure it doesnt start flickering once your warranty or your chance to get this thing replaced is gone :lecture

Don't understand this as well. And the worst thing is:
Still no response from Hot Toys. Actually I never got an answer of their customer support by now. :cuckoo:

Will post a video of my cycle's flickering LEDs :gah: tomorrow and will share it with you.

Dude, if they want a picture of your bike destroyed, unscrew the whole thing to make it LOOK like you destroyed it with a hammer.
And i'll buy the pieces for $100, lol.

Back