Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Amazing, can the Sam head look frontwords?

Yes you may tilt it front, but like I said I had a very hard time with the head.

Awesome pics Averone!!
Anybody got it from AE? I'm assuming it will take some time still to get them?

excellent pics Averone! :clap

i need this now!!

When I get this in I'm gonna go to my music room and crank the Daft-Punk music from the movie and just soak this in:yess:

same here! blast the Tron OST while unboxing and setting up then while just watching the lights glow! :lol

Thanks guys!! Enjoy yours, as I was doing the same thing when I got mine. I dont know who AE is so could not answer your question Kuzeh

thinking of kitbshing Sam into Kevin's black rope. I wonder if one could get a normal neck into the HS

well this thread is useless to me now. because i finally have my damn light cycle!! LOL it really is pretty awesome. helmet head is hard to put on but i fiugure some warm water or dryer should fix this.

AysD4FyCIAIwxqw.jpg:large

well this thread is useless to me now. because i finally have my damn light cycle!! LOL it really is pretty awesome. helmet head is hard to put on but i fiugure some warm water or dryer should fix this.

AysD4FyCIAIwxqw.jpg:large

WARM WATER :panic:

got the helmet head on easy peasy by warming up the neck.

side note, using the sam head on my 1/6 tron body and it kicks butt!
the disc throwing arm is just the same arm, with a diff hand and a disc.

2r3gyf4.jpg

got the helmet head on easy peasy by warming up the neck.

side note, using the sam head on my 1/6 tron body and it kicks butt!
the disc throwing arm is just the same arm, with a diff hand and a disc.

2r3gyf4.jpg

Did you warm it up with a hairdryer?

Well I'm super disappointed. Several LEDs on mine are not lighting up. Helemt Head is impossible to get on.

I apply pressure to where one of the LEDs is suppose to light up it lights up.

Contacting customer support.

hey papanoel, i think i MIGHT have that issue on the bike, not sure yet but its a little dim and im using crappy batteries but who knows.

i got lazy and put the neck next to a lighter for a few seconds then it just popped right in.

Yes the lights that are not working on mine are all on the bike. 3 of them. only 1 responds to pressure.

I went by the diagram in the instruction booklet.

Last edited:
This thing is SWEET looking. I just wish they would have figured out a way to have the engine light up. Maybe a back light shining directly into the engine housing could give it some type of effect.

Heres a video of my issue.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X3T93PxRCNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back