Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if something is wrong with the cycle you have to send it back to Hot Toys for a replacement? I ordered with CSC. Dont feel like taking a 300 dollar gamble with this......

2 cycles-----one has light problems and on the 2nd cycle the engine does not work and the switch that turns it on/off fell inside the bike---very:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Man that is a total bummer! Looks like Hot Toys will have a lot of returned stock. This figure, with all its great possibilties, appears to have failed. From all the reviews here, and on the Statue Forum seems Hot Toys is running 50% on bikes with no issues. Simply unacceptable at this price point, and with all the delays that accompanied this release.

Man that is a total bummer! Looks like Hot Toys will have a lot of returned stock. This figure, with all its great possibilties, appears to have failed. From all the reviews here, and on the Statue Forum seems Hot Toys is running 50% on bikes with no issues. Simply unacceptable at this price point, and with all the delays that accompanied this release.

:goodpost:

I'm a bit worried and wondering if I should actually for real cancel this time. No sure I want to roll the dice at getting a dud

:goodpost:

I'm a bit worried and wondering if I should actually for real cancel this time. No sure I want to roll the dice at getting a dud

You can always get your money back if it doesn't work out. My concern is having it for 2 months, then suddenly a friend stops by and says:

"hey lets see it light up."

I move the selector switch......then........wa wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaa.........no lights.

By that time its too late to return it for a full refund, then what? Nah I am going to play it safe. You know I was a huge advocate of this release, until HT started playing "the game" wtih the usual BS. Just had a sinking feeling about this one. Total bummer IMO.:gah:

You can always get your money back if it doesn't work out. My concern is having it for 2 months, then suddenly a friend stops by and says:

"hey lets see it light up."

I move the selector switch......then........wa wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaa.........no lights.

By that time its too late to return it for a full refund, then what? Nah I am going to play it safe. You know I was a huge advocate of this release, until HT started playing "the game" wtih the usual BS. Just had a sinking feeling about this one. Total bummer IMO.:gah:

:lecture:goodpost:

My thoughts exactly. Couldn't of said it better. Can use the $$$ I was going to spend on this somewheres else I guess unfortunately :(. I really like the lights but if those go wrong, what is left for this figure?

Mine is on the truck for delivery. I'm moving across town this week and wasn't going to open until I got settled. I guess I will check it out tonight. Any word on if the defective ones came from those who ordered direct from Sideshow. I seem to have better luck when I order from a retailer that gets theirs from a later batch.

I have a second arriving tomorrow. Don't ask why. I was going to leave it in its box and sell it at some point but I guess I should open it and check it now?

:lecture:goodpost:

My thoughts exactly. Couldn't of said it better. Can use the $$$ I was going to spend on this somewheres else I guess unfortunately :(. I really like the lights but if those go wrong, what is left for this figure?

Still looks cool without the lights....

Just got this today for my sons birthday...Checked that all lights work...truly a magnificent piece...WOW!...I think its worth every penny...just make sure about the lights and open the box...just awesome

Mine is also on the track of delivery,will check it out soon.Even have no light The bike looks also cool!

Just got this today for my sons birthday...Checked that all lights work...truly a magnificent piece...WOW!...I think its worth every penny...just make sure about the lights and open the box...just awesome

Hang on, you got this for your sons birthday?!
:lol:rotfl

Looks like I'm waiting until I unpack at the new place to check this out. I packed all the triple AAA batteries. I was really happy with what I saw unlit.

Ok here are some WIP shots of my tron display. Under the base still has to be blacked out and the cables hidden and i'm just waiting for my white display lights to be added but i'm really happy with how it's looking so far and thought i'd show you guys. :D

7685594660_ce725f62e1_b.jpg

7685593390_77dea2860f_b.jpg

7685594056_41c97c3cf5_b.jpg

7685595962_487d88f1d8_b.jpg

7685595324_dc4f73c769_b.jpg

It will have clear plastic on the front of the display to keep it all dust free.

Back