Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look forward to it man!
:hi5:

Last weekend I was able to finish the first prototype of a new light-cycle base type :)

The idea behind this base desgin was to put the light cycle more into the "focus" rather than the base. Therefore, this base is also completely high gloss white,
as this gives a very good contrast to the black light-cycle. This base design should not "distract" so much from the light- cycle.

The lighting is "multicolor" and can be controlled via an IR-remote. The dimensions are about 70x35cm (height about 26cm)

Unfortunately, I still need the light-cycle...:gah:

Base type "DELUXE":

90bjo.jpg

TJvS7.jpg

Last edited:
That base looks amazing. I'm definitely interested, particularly given that HT didn't provide anything.

Do you mind letting me know how much you'll be charging for these!

Great job.

I got the base in this video from Thomas and his work is simply amazing! You won't be disappointed if you buy something from him.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsj4PgnV9c0&feature=plcp[/ame]

Now i just need the motion display :tap :lol

For those asking about prices for Maxx's custom bases, PM him. He doesn't say the price in the thread. He's a great guy so don't be scared :)

For those asking about prices for Maxx's custom bases, PM him. He doesn't say the price in the thread. He's a great guy so don't be scared :)

PM's sent...

The "MOTION PLAQUE" display is still under development. Therefore, it takes a little more time... :sleep :wink1:

Last edited:
Back