Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 1st flex pay was charged today by SSC for this. Hopefully 2 month to go barring any delays.

Thats interesting. I just checked my flex pay schedule and the first payment is due July 25th. The deposit was withdrawn last night, but the first payment not until July.

Last edited:
IMG_0339.jpg

Just because I made this and like this:

hugox.png

I can't wait to get this & see it in person :)
Like my Ghost Rider, I still have no idea were I'm going to display it though.

Wow long wait ! Just got this:

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

12/25/2011 $90.00

1/25/2012 $89.99

i thought it was already noted that this was getting delayed to January 2012? it was posted on the HT Community page about a week or so ago

i thought it was already noted that this was getting delayed to January 2012? it was posted on the HT Community page about a week or so ago

Yeah, but for those with the FlexPay at SS this email has been due for some time. As even after the delay was announced, they still took out the first payment. So this news will help people know that they'll have $90 this month to put toward Batman or Predator. :)

Last edited:
I am confused why some people already had payments withdrawn? I pre-ordered mine, and the first payment was not scheduled until July 25th. Now the payment schedule starts in November to January which is fine by me, but why had some already been charged the first instalment, while others like me have not?:cuckoo:

It could depend on when you placed your flex-pay pre-order with SSC. I must have po'd this when it 1st became available. I was one of those who got their first $90. charged for this & now have 2 payments left. Delays suck big time!

It could depend on when you placed your flex-pay pre-order with SSC. I must have po'd this when it 1st became available. I was one of those who got their first $90. charged for this & now have 2 payments left. Delays suck big time!

Gottcha! I originaly preorered the first day, then cancelled, and re-ordered a few weeks ago. Makes sense. Well with the delays hopefuly we will get a better product.:goodpost:

Back