Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m glad it’s doing better in the UK considering Europeans have better taste in films than Americans do. I mean where else would trash like Twilight: Eclipse make over $300,000,000? Not that the intake of a film determines its quality, but I’m worried that Legacy isn’t going to make enough for dumbass Disney executives to greenlight a third installment. I really would love to see another TRON film, or multiples since the story could unfold in so many different directions, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Meanwhile, we have “Cars 2” to look forward to, because the first “Cars” wasn’t nauseating enough.

At first I was like...:mad:

But then I was like...:(

Good point. Sad but truuuuuuuuuuuue.

At first I was like...:mad:

But then I was like...:(

Good point. Sad but truuuuuuuuuuuue.

i know, it's damn sad, and i love living here, and even though film/music and all art is subjective, people in north america like some serious trash, it comes in these crazy fad waves and then disappears, no matter how redundant or disposable something is, if it's catchy or whatever, or if it's just on at just the right time it will make it big here, make millions and then disappear

not saying other places in the world don't have that, just saying how a lot of trash becomes SO popular in the american pop culture and it doesn't even have to be good - having said that, some really awesome things came out of america (i won't include canada cause canada sucks :p), tron, batman, predators, terminator, to name a few

lads, has it been confirmed that the figure is permenently fixed to the light cycle. i was hoping to display just the light cycle alone.:gah: I have little interest in the figure but damn that light cycle is beautiful.

Last edited:
There are pics of it removed, so it definitely seems as though the figure can be removed from the cycle.

All the pictures that I've seen have him sitting on it. He has the one leg extended but he is still on the bike.

Yes please post the pics you're talking about Jon, b/c I too have only seen him on the bike

People here have suggested that the following pic shows that the figure can be removed. It doesn't confirm anything, but it certainly looks like the figure has been removed...

HT_Tron-Legacy-SamFlynnCollectibleFigurewithLightCycle_PR11.jpg

Well they would be unwise to make a cycle with a figure sculpted on.... and even stupider to glue the figure in. Of course it's removable! I think they would lose a lot of sales if the figure was stuck inside.

It's removable I believe but it isn't an actual figure. It comes with legs for riding and legs for "braking" so you wouldn't be able to stand it up. It'd be in this position: > at all times.

the figure is removable but not posable off the bike because HT WILL MAKE ANOTHER SAM FLYNN SEPERATELY!!
Considering the experience with Batman and Batpod I am glad they took this route so the riding Flynn can look perfect

the figure is removable but not posable off the bike because HT WILL MAKE ANOTHER SAM FLYNN SEPERATELY!!
Considering the experience with Batman and Batpod I am glad they took this route so the riding Flynn can look perfect

that's probably why they went this route which I have no problem with b/c if they made the light cycle separate and a poseable Sam that's supposed to go on the light cycle, image the suit ripping and complaints and all that HT would get? as long as we get a confirmation from HT that we will get a poseable Sam Flynn, then I'm all over this set, otherwise, it's just Kevin Flynn for me most likely

What a great movie! Just saw it last night. Now I have to have the Cycle in my collection. Where is a good place to pre-order this from? Whats the best price for one of these?

I don't mind that you can't pose him if you can remove him...that's good news.

McNeely, all the usual suspects still have him. Try Alter-ego.

If it's a normal head, could it be put on a TT and customised into a real world Flynn? The outfit would be pretty easy.
?

Gonna pre-order this from alter ego but do their 14% cancellation fee apply to pre-order also??

Back