Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else notice the front wheel area on the box, doesn't match the bike, a window perhaps?
Good eye i never noticed. It is weird... on the box the front "wheel" seems to be just the "wheel" but on the actual toy on display theres a lot more body around it

I don't know what you mean, but they look the same to me

I don't see it...

scaled.php

Looks like it could be a window into the box or maybe just a bad photoshop job :lol

Looks exactly correct in scale- I'm wondering if he is removable and can stand on his own...

good thing the bike on the box and the one in the picture were heading in the same direction otherwise some of us would really be confused. :panic:

So he'l be a hard plastic body with interchangable leg??? I'm not sure I'm liking this...as much as I think it looks awesome!

People seemed surprised about the figures but I'm not sure why. It was the way it was described from the very beginning. I think if we were talking about an old school light cycle it would bother me but the Legacy bike seems to make the rider part of the bike. It would look odd without a rider on it. So the included figure is ok by me. My theory is the Sam Flynn was part of an evolution towards an articulated light up figure.
I just can't imagine displaying it wothout a rider. If they did a separate "disc wars" release of Sam I would be cool with that.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

People seemed surprised about the figures but I'm not sure why. It was the way it was described from the very beginning. I think if we were talking about an old school light cycle it would bother me but the Legacy bike seems to make the rider part of the bike. It would look odd without a rider on it. So the included figure is ok by me. My theory is the Sam Flynn was part of an evolution towards an articulated light up figure.
I just can't imagine displaying it wothout a rider. If they did a separate "disc wars" release of Sam I would be cool with that.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

True that:exactly::exactly:

I'm really interested to see the light up feature AND if they included anything extra due to the wait. The thing that bugs me the most is that all those figures have a base. I was hoping to see a coo game grid styled base with this guy

...a new base is in the works.... :lol

First teaser video
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXljD-poYCs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXljD-poYCs[/ame]

Back