Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this normal for hot toys not to post any finished pics for a product that is coming out in less than a month... i want to pre order it but im worried its going to look nothing like the proto pictures.

im also worried that it might have some wiring problems like the tumber.

Last edited:
is this normal for hot toys not to post any finished pics for a product that is coming out in less than a month... i want to pre order it but im worried its going to look nothing like the proto pictures.

:exactly: I'm hoping that HT's did this one right, especially since it's taken them so freekn' long to do it! I love TRON and I've been wanting this since last year but I'm not pressing the button until I see some in hand photos and maybe even a video. I want to make sure it's been done right.

SNSGUY

They've never put out any other pics other than the proto pics.

But---they've always matched or exceeded the prototype so I wouldn't worry about it.

But---they've always matched or exceeded the prototype so I wouldn't worry about it.

hope you are right... the wait is killer and ive only heard about it in November. cant imagine how you guys who have been waiting a year feel about it.

IT'S COMING OUT IN LESS THAN A MONTH? Where does it say that?!

There are a lot of things I'm really curious about with this piece. I'm very interested in seeing what HT's stab at a light up Tron suit is going to be like and if it gives any CLU's as to what we might expect if we get any other figures. I'm also really curious what the packaging will be like. I really liked the design of the Kevin Flynn box.

Not always the case....Indiana Jones, Alice, Captain America, and I'm sure I'm missing some. I canceled mine and sent the NRD to a PF I wanted instead.

There are a lot of things I'm really curious about with this piece. I'm very interested in seeing what HT's stab at a light up Tron suit is going to be like and if it gives any CLU's as to what we might expect if we get any other figures. I'm also really curious what the packaging will be like. I really liked the design of the Kevin Flynn box.

I_See_What_You_Did_There_This_is_Ridiculously_Expensive-s360x321-293808-535.jpg

If they couldn't do figures i'd like to see them do a Clu lightcycle, with this as a switch out arm...

tron_legacy_clu_2_0_lightcycle_by_alf13redo-d2yuyaf.png

If they couldn't do figures i'd like to see them do a Clu lightcycle, with this as a switch out arm...

Clu with Lightcycle would certainly look cool next to the Sam Flynn Lightcycle. I wish Hot Toys would also make Quorra and Castor!

TRON-QUORRA-WALLPAPER-quorra-18100535-1280-800.jpg

tron-legacy-michael-sheen-air-guitar-trailer-screencap.jpg

tron_legacy_clu_2_0_lightcycle_by_alf13redo-d2yuyaf.png

Yep I've wanted and hoped Clu on lightcycle would be announced. I mean it wouldn't be that diffferent

I'd prefer figures without lights if otherwise it meant no figures at all :lecture

:exactly:

put that reflective stuff that Medicom did with the Daft Punk figures and give me some TRON!!!

Back