Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the light doesn't stay on. it glows with the touch of a button on the device or cycles through different kinds of light displays depending on which mode you have it on. But I don't mind b/c I'm just using it as a display piece.

But I believe it's regular $20USD but I at the Target store, it was 50% off so only $10USD. Figure i'd save myself $3-400 since that's probably what the SS one will cost

oh i see. thanks for the info, dude!

I want a 1/6 shelf that looks like this :(

Movies_Films_T_Tron__Legacy_025135_.jpg

Can somebody please post that pic on HT's facebook :pray:

This to me is the route they should have taken first :(

Just wanted to tell you guys a little idea I had yesterday, during shopping with my girl.
I had a serious, what we call it in germany "ear worm" (when music is glued tight to your mind) of "Derezzed" and thought a way to perfect this awesome Light Cycle figure.
Since it seems like that there´ll be no stand for Flynn and his cycle, why didn´t HT come up with the idea of including a piece of translucent plastic with a slight curve that could be clicked into the rear wheel.
It would take the light that would be emitted by the wheel and would give the effect of that solid blue wall that´s coming outta the wheel, or not?
It´s simple, but effective and would look gorgeus in the darkness...

totally agree with this! in fact, the place where I get all my architecture supplies from has a nice light blue "plastic" (the technical name starts with a "u" but the name escapes me at the moment) and I bet a nice LED running at the bottom of it would look great! not too sure where I can find a LED strip from though :gah:

Part of me is hoping that since the film isn't doing that well that this figure tanks. I want one but its out of my budget right now :D

Part of me is hoping that since the film isn't doing that well that this figure tanks. I want one but its out of my budget right now :D

Even if the film does bad it doesn't necessarily mean that the figures would too--either way they would just stop making new figures (like Watchmen) rather than cancel what they planned.

Looking forward to this, sad that it'll probably be a full year before it ships though.

Mike, does that chick have no nipples :dunno

Dave doesn't allow them :dunno

Even if the film does bad it doesn't necessarily mean that the figures would too--either way they would just stop making new figures (like Watchmen) rather than cancel

I'm not expecting a cancel. I'm hoping for a Spirit situation where they are bargain bined. Of course I don't want the half assed style like Silken Floss but definitely want the price break. I have a feeling no matter how the film does they'll do a CLU figure but probably kill the line after that. I just wonder if they'll do a Sam figure outright

Last I heard (from member OMG) was that they have their lineup set, with articulated figure of Sam and Clu on his light cycle. Kevin was mentioned in the same post and he was revealed shortly after. Take it with a grain of salt.

So articulated Sam but we'd get CLU only on his lightcycle? That's a little disappointing. I want CLU and Kevin to set them up next to each other more than Sam...then again I haven't seen the film yet I'm just off of Tron nostalgia and geeking out over the trailers and info here.

I'd rather have a normal figure of Sam and Clu than light cycle versions personally. After seeing the movie, I'd like to see Quorra and Rinzler too.

I'd rather have a normal figure of Sam and Clu than light cycle versions personally. After seeing the movie, I'd like to see Quorra and Rinzler too.

I would love a Rinzler figure. Would be an epic pose with his two discs.

Can we expect anything Tron related to pop up from Tokyo?

I hope this line becomes popular enough to make more than what they are showing us. I just want CLU, Sam, and Rinzler not stuck on lightcycles. I have a feeling it will be another Watchmen line....

Yea I dont want any stuck on lightcycles either. BUT if I had to choose out of any to be first shown as a moveable figure besides Kevin Flynn, would be Quorra hands down!

If HT can do suits like this:

newrelease_029.jpg

newrelease_031.html

I think the TRON Legacy suits should be no problem. It looks like it could be a suit from the film if it didn't have the guns. The only thing is the light feature which I could care less about b/c all my figures that have light rarely get turned on. But yea just saw this and thought TRON suits shouldn't be that hard after seeing this

Back