Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on!!

mwthy8.gif

Who's BAD

I wonder how the caucasian true type hands will look on this figure! With this head sculpt you could create many different "BAD" era looks!

00038m2tssnapshot012035.png

003-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it was Sarah. Why?

Im just trying to predict the order in which we get the next few figures ..going by the dates of there previews Sarah should be next out, followed by this guy ..then Warmachine and Perseus..and so on.
But that order could all easily change due to figure tweaking b4 release ..this mj could do with a few more accessories ..so that could delay his release possibly if they decide to give him some.

Re: Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

If we`re lucky we will get a Mic Stand but nothing more.

this is essentially my last figure purchase of the year, I hope it comes out next month. NO PUSH BACKS HT! if we get extras that's fine, but im OK with it as is right now.

I just want it in my grubby hands. :)

^^Indeed. But i highly doubt that, this is a much more simpler figure than that of the DX Batman. This is nothing more than your average true-type with a headsculpt that has the likeness of M.J., along with basic accessories & clothing...No complex materials like that of Batman..

Im suprised we havent heard more about it yet. Im really eager to get it!

I hope it does hit soon, looking forward to seeing some new pics!

I could be wrong, but they showed much more pics and much more often from the Thriller version than this one, right?

Nah... it was pretty much the same...
the difference was that they showed them shortly after MJ's passing, around mid July I think, so it got a lot of exposure...
and we did see a few more pics the following weeks, including the infamous updated "smiling" Headsculpt... it got released until late November/early December, so about 4 months since preview to release.

About the same this time around, he'll be out by mid-late June, you'll see...

Awesome avatar and signature, Kuzeh!

Makes me wish they'd do a Scream version of MJ! :pray:

Back