Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this guy, but I just can't believe the cheapest I've found for pre-order is $180. What justifies that price? It's higher than the previous DXs, but with less content.

Wasnt the Thriller figure exactly the same price?

What? its damn accurate :Except for the eyes and skin color:
You're funny!:lol

Really, the eyes could use a bit of change, a few pages back you can see some editted pictures and the editted ones are more accurate IMO. Its no biggie, but still...and i meant skin tone, it could also be the lighting in the Bad video..but in some pics the skin tone is darker than the other. And on the figure..it's kinda light..but again, its not a big deal. I think it looks very accurate.

The stare, the face in general , the hair,costume all of that, it's very impressive.

Last edited:
Why do they highlight the $50.00 ..is that the pre-order deposit or something?
Which link are you talking about? If it's ABC, the $50 is a deposit. Not sure if it's refundable or not, but if you choose to go that route, be aware that there is a further $5 charge and the shipping charge is rather high, as the fastest shipping is used for all purchases from that site.

You're better off going through their ebay shop, if you ask me. Then again my circumstances may not compare to yours.

Which link are you talking about? If it's ABC, the $50 is a deposit. Not sure if it's refundable or not, but if you choose to go that route, be aware that there is a further $5 charge and the shipping charge is rather high, as the fastest shipping is used for all purchases from that site.

You're better off going through their ebay shop, if you ask me. Then again my circumstances may not compare to yours.

I will just get him from assaultrabbit or loontentoys or one of those ebay dealers:)

Huh, that's a bit sketchy of ABC. When you check out, it says $5 bucks flat rate for shipping, but their policy states otherwise. Hate misleading things like that.

Huh, that's a bit sketchy of ABC. When you check out, it says $5 bucks flat rate for shipping, but their policy states otherwise. Hate misleading things like that.

i don't think it's sketchy, just their payment system. i think they have to have a minimum shipping fee as part of the deposit. they take that $5 of the stated shipping fee in the listing when it's time to pay the full invoice.

i don't think it's sketchy, just their payment system. i think they have to have a minimum shipping fee as part of the deposit. they take that $5 of the stated shipping fee in the listing when it's time to pay the full invoice.

Yeah, it just isn't explained too well, can be misleading/confusing. I thought they just had really cheap shipping at first and almost ordered. Always too good to be true.

Yeah, it just isn't explained too well, can be misleading/confusing. I thought they just had really cheap shipping at first and almost ordered. Always too good to be true.

yeah you're right there. maybe they should add this to the shipping/returns page for explanation. but $5 would be a dream come true :lol

02.2010_0015a.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_j4mcTGt3eXM/S4ogR0dUbOI/AAAAAAAABng/s7MppLvYqE4/s1600-h/02.2010_0015a.jpg

will that be the package?

We never know those facts until the figure is actually released (like the black t-shirt for T-800)... such a long wait.

I'm just annoyed by the price listed by most sellers.

Most sellers have him for around $190. The ones that have him cheaper usually have a high shipping cost which offsets it anyways.

He should be $165 like the other DXs, and even that seems a bit generous.

Back