Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was carzy. Also have PERS that is good
But only have 1 head is not enought. The last 2 DX have 2 head.
1 more head 1 more head.

Just looked at the Hot toys thriller thread and damn...i forgot how big the difference was between the various headsculpts of it. Especially the non smiling one compared to the smiling one. Don't get me wrong, the thriller figure is great...but damn...i just hope this one won't change too much. We'll see soon enough.

Now i'll stop ' complaining' though, lol. ;)

The price for this one exactly is the same as for Thriller, so instead of the extra clothes that came with Thriller, you get the moveable eyes, Dirty Diana shirt and LED-stand. I think that's a fair deal :)

You know what could be the ultimate DX?

Give us a switch out Hair piece like the Bruce Lee`s,1 like this and one ponytail,and give us a bunch of different hands with 3 clothing sets,BAD,Dirty Diane and Smooth Criminal,that way...we don`t have to ask for another figure from the Bad Era(Smooth criminal),and Billie Jean,Beat it(If the Thriller was a DX).

No need for many MJ releases,just give us the option to dress him up as he had so many cool outfits over the years.

Agree that ____!

At least one add. hair piece would be cool.

I received mail from hot toys, but it was nothing special.

Thanks for your interest & suggestion on MJ (BAD ver) figure!

For your reference, specification for MJ (BAD ver) as below:

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=500

The release date is for reference only, please kindly wait for the information from your dealer soon.

Please keep visiting our official website for getting our most updated news!

Best regards,

SA/ Hot Toys

Dunno if anyones mentioned this but wouldn't it be cool if they had the Rabbit head from Speed Demon song...this one:

2067.jpg

I received mail from hot toys, but it was nothing special.

Thanks for your interest & suggestion on MJ (BAD ver) figure!

For your reference, specification for MJ (BAD ver) as below:

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=500

The release date is for reference only, please kindly wait for the information from your dealer soon.

Best regards,

SA/ Hot Toys

Pretty similar to what I got:

"Hello Jose,

Thanks for your support & suggestion on making MJ (BAD ver) figures!!
The information will be forwarded to our production team for their reference.

Best regards,
SA/ Hot Toys"

Dunno if anyones mentioned this but wouldn't it be cool if they had the Rabbit head from Speed Demon song...this one:

2067.jpg

That would be awesome!!! :rock!

speed-demon14-m-6.jpg

I said this before it would be a HOT toy if he came with the rabbit head also since this MJ and they are giving us (1) set of upper outfit in Dirty Diana I would love to have a mic and microphone stand as an accessory. There's something about the sculpt that all most screams MJ (not yet).

lol, wtf? That's weird yeah. But the email basically told us to look at the specs for the bad figure. Since it doesn't say anything about a mic and mic stand...there's a chance it won't be included. Which would suck for real!!!

Re: Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Good question,must be some of the worst looking figures ive ever seen in that price range:lol

@Kuzeh: why 2? :google
ordered mine via Angolz, they are the cheapest for me. Where did you place your pre-orders? SS is 199 $ :sick

To display both outfits?

I probably would have done the same if there was a second headsculpt.

I might cancel one... depending on what HT does (outfit and h.s.-wise), but in the meantime, I rather secure 2 and decide later...

I ordered thru Ss, but they are way to expensive once taxes and shipping is accounted for... might go with Alter Ego or Viking Playground...

Back