Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason my base for Machiko keeps messing up along with the stand, i stand her up and come back an hour later and she's lying face down. Then i stand her up and she actually stays so i leave her like that. The next morning i wake up to a fallen down Machiko and a broken spear.:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

not sure i want to go the crazy glue route...maybe if I had one to customize i'd do it.

ya, those tiny ring links for the sheath are a pain...took me about 30 minutes to get them on...i basically used my finger nail, pried apart the ring link and slipped in the link chain.

for the base, I had some problems putting the back brace part onto the base so I just used a hair dryer to soften up the base and popped in the brace.

For some reason my base for Machiko keeps messing up along with the stand, i stand her up and come back an hour later and she's lying face down. Then i stand her up and she actually stays so i leave her like that. The next morning i wake up to a fallen down Machiko and a broken spear.:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

My stand is the worst too.
The 1st night I went to display her the stand came right out of the slot.
Thank God I had a hand on Machiko or she would have ended up on my floor.
I tried tapping the stand together with a rubber mallet to no avail.:banghead
I added a few drops of Crazy Glue and it held...for now:rolleyes:
The stand looks cool...I wish that Hot Toys would have made a basic stand for her though.:mad:
:banana

My Machiko figure and Scar Predator

FemalePredator01.jpg

Predators010.jpg

I used copper wire on these knives or daggers....:D
Knives.jpg

Predators02.jpg

Predators04.jpg

Predators05.jpg

Now for some silly pics :D

Predators06.jpg

Predators07.jpg

Predators09.jpg

Predators08.jpg

LOL
I tried to have Scar carry Machiko without his stand,but the weight wasn't even.So Scars in his stand :D
:banana

those anyone know if machiko is able to bend foward? if so how much? seems no one bends her when u see a review

I used copper wire on these knives or daggers....:D

That was a good idea you had bro, glad it worked out for both of us.
:chew

Did the same thing, the small threads they offered were too small. I had copper wiring because I had lights installed in my garages at the new house so it was really easy.

hottoyspredatormachiko1.jpg

those anyone know if machiko is able to bend foward? if so how much? seems no one bends her when u see a review

Well, there is a waist joint underneath the skinsleeve which also bends forward. I haven't really tried to do a pose in which she's bending forward on purpose but, it happened accidentally once while refitting some of the armour. No idea how far it bends though...

Plus she can bend forward at the hipjoints. Her skirt will come up a bit though because that is made of rubber.

Anyway, I hope that answers your question :)

Did the same thing, the small threads they offered were too small. I had copper wiring because I had lights installed in my garages at the new house so it was really easy.

That seems like a good idea actually! I haven't attached the little blades because I read the threads were to small, and when I saw them in person I just never took them out of the box, because there's no way I would be able to get those blades attached :lol

We do have some copperwire lying around, so I'll definitely give that a try! :rock

Back