Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had a bit of fun with mine recently :D

"Do I Look Like I'm Joking?"
do_i_look_like_i_m_joking_by_gaunted-d9r3hx4.png
Brilliant picture.

"Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile.:"
IMG_9573.JPG

Finally picked him up after owning DX09 for a year. Can't wait to pose them together.

Anyone try to pose them this way?

939ba180af09cc611c9959e8b05babc0.jpg

I'm trying to get a DX08 myself but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg. I have found some pretty good pricing on the mime version (DX14) but I don't know if I should settle on that one or not.

I'm trying to get a DX08 myself but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg. I have found some pretty good pricing on the mime version (DX14) but I don't know if I should settle on that one or not.

I have one for sale getting out of 1/6 for good this time

The mime sculpt is more detailed and the better overall sculpt in my opinion. But the DX08 sculpt is still my favorite of the two since it's the more classic look of Nicholson's Joker. And the DX08 definitely doesn't look dated. If anything, he makes my newer figures look dated. The sculpt/figure is really that good.

I'll echo this. The Dx08 Joker sculpt is one of Hot Toys' finest to date. It holds up exceedingly well and I imagine it will for a very long time.

Don't settle my man, save up a little more and get the iconic one. The mime costume only appeared for about two minutes of screen time.

FINALLY was able to add this to my collection! Was used but has everything and it's perfect. $237 total. I have to say this figure is truly amazing.

dx09.jpg

dx09closeup.jpg

Back