Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you kindly, 99. :hi5: He was one of my first HTs (second or third) and I'm stoked to get him back.

I had this guy when he first came out and had to sell him only after a few months. I picked one up on eBay just now and cannot wait to have him again. :panic:

:yess: Congrats! I have him too and he is one of my all-time favourite HT figures. Hope you will post some of your usual awesome pics of him too!! :pray:

:yess: Congrats! I have him too and he is one of my all-time favourite HT figures. Hope you will post some of your usual awesome pics of him too!! :pray:

Truly a great figure, I can't believe that I didn't pick him up sooner. Yes, I will do some pics as well. Thank you! :)

2bjIMG_9573.jpg

j21542773645_ebf9797721_c.jpg

JBerla foto 2.JPG

JIMG_6490.jpg

J090700wczhgwom415tsgcc.jpg

some ideas...

I got him last Thursday and finally got to take some pics yesterday. I am very, very happy to have this one back in my collection.

IMG_7075.jpg by Spangles Photography, on Flickr

IMG_7047.jpg by Spangles Photography, on Flickr

IMG_7024.jpg by Spangles Photography, on Flickr

IMG_7000.jpg by Spangles Photography, on Flickr

IMG_7035.jpg by Spangles Photography, on Flickr

IMG_6986.jpg by Spangles Photography, on Flickr

IMG_7026.jpg by Spangles Photography, on Flickr

I need to iron the coat tails, I've noticed. :lol

Excellent photos, Ms. Spangles! My favorites are of him pointing the gun and also with hands together, looking very sinister. Ol' Jack looks great.

"Jack? Jack is dead my friend. You can call me JOKER!"

I love this figure. Definitely one of my favorites and one of HT's best ever!

I got him last Thursday and finally got to take some pics yesterday. I am very, very happy to have this one back in my collection.

I need to iron the coat tails, I've noticed. :lol

:yess: And there they are! Wonderful photos as always! :clap :clap Congrats on getting him (back) as well! :)

Excellent photos, Ms. Spangles! My favorites are of him pointing the gun and also with hands together, looking very sinister. Ol' Jack looks great.

"Jack? Jack is dead my friend. You can call me JOKER!"

I love this figure. Definitely one of my favorites and one of HT's best ever!

Thank you very much. And I agree that he's one of the best.

:yess: And there they are! Wonderful photos as always! :clap :clap Congrats on getting him (back) as well! :)

Thank you as always, Baggins. :hi5:

I am so happy as I just received a brand new DX08 from a local Australian seller. They rarely come up locally online so jumped as soon as it was posted on eBay. Got him shipped for $225 USD too which was amazing.

Crappy photo just to convince myself I actually have him after a long wait and a few missed chances :)

20160810_111520_zps4phejgcl.jpg

20160810_111423_zpsedzxdrjl.jpg

Congrats, pug! That's an amazing price for this guy.

I am so happy as I just received a brand new DX08 from a local Australian seller. They rarely come up locally online so jumped as soon as it was posted on eBay. Got him shipped for $225 USD too which was amazing.

Crappy photo just to convince myself I actually have him after a long wait and a few missed chances :)

20160810_111520_zps4phejgcl.jpg

20160810_111423_zpsedzxdrjl.jpg

Holy ****! He was $275 when he first came out. Hell of a deal, sir, and hell of a figure, too! Congrats!

Back