Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here,

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112150

36f7af9f.jpg

I want your Goon.

My Museum Joker..

1-46.jpg

I want your museum Joker. Did you paint that, Rory? Looks fantastic.

I'm curious, what kind of parts (raw or otherwise) do you have? Not sure what's "available" in terms of what kind of work by customizers has been done. All I know about is the sculpt, the hat (maybe?), and the jacket.

I have everything needed to put a whole figure together including chest and arm patches, clothes, knife and sheath, gun and leather jacket that needs major overhauling. The sculpt and hat are made of resin which I have molds for and the hair is "real" hair I applied after the sculpt and hat are painted.

As far as I know there has never been anybody making Bob parts of any kind. There is one old thread of somebody mentioning making a Bob sculpt nothing has ever been shown. :(

I have everything needed to put a whole figure together including chest and arm patches, clothes, knife and sheath, gun and leather jacket that needs major overhauling. The sculpt and hat are made of resin which I have molds for and the hair is "real" hair I applied after the sculpt and hat are painted.

You still have everything? Hmmmmmmm.... I had forgotten all about my desire for Bob. My sick desire.

He had like one line... "The photos". Oh wait, two: "something, something... or I'll do Gordon."

"Let'im go or I'll do Gordon" to Batman in Axis and "Yes, sir" after Mob Joker told him he was his number one guy.

Forgot about "Check his wallet" in the alley. :lol

And, yes, I had planned on making a few of them and still have everything to do so.

Just was browsing on sideshowtoy and they have him in stock? Is that odd?

Considering the price on this figure, not really. Nicholson's licensing fees put this figure well above the pricepoint for Keaton's Batman. It was one of the most expensive Hot Toys DX releases until Bespin Luke pretty much tipped the scales for Hot Toys to start selling at the $300 mark.

Yea, just odd that he's been off the site for awhile and now back on. Here's hoping they get Keaton back on there. Since I didn't get him originally.

Last edited:
Back