Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Custome!! :clap

BTW, I think Rorywan's work in unbeatable.

1-37.jpg

5-20.jpg

4-23.jpg

3-31.jpg

I've used Joker & Bats in my avatar, couldn't decide between them!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Good job, bud. :hi5:

Yeah, this is a thing of beauty. The best melty face I've seen. Rory does some really great work. It's a pity he doesn't do commission work, but I get it.

I'd really like to see him paint it flesh tone.

Need a break from iron man - moving towards Batman, So what do you fellow freaks prefer the DX 08 or DX 11 , can't seem to decide between them, is it worth it to get them both, or which do you think will be harder to get down the road? They both seem to provide their own sense of "style". Thanks for the help mates :)

Need a break from iron man - moving towards Batman, So what do you fellow freaks prefer the DX 08 or DX 11 , can't seem to decide between them, is it worth it to get them both, or which do you think will be harder to get down the road? They both seem to provide their own sense of "style". Thanks for the help mates :)

Get both!! :blissy

Thats a tough choice, if you dont already prefer one the honest answer is get both

love your pictures hardreturn. So colorful and crisp.

Yes they are, the colour saturation is so rich and deep it's almost painful to look at! :thud:

Get both! They both awesome!

100% this. Gage speak true. They are both definitive looks for Batman so if it's within your realm of practical purchasing power (it needs to be said, these puppies are not cheap) then do get both. My personal opinion is that the'89 BAT will become more of a curio piece over time as there will be alot less of them than the more recent versions.

Last edited:
Back