Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason I think we want figures to sell out, so HT can make more variants. I wouldn't mind a pre-Joker Jack Napier and mime Joker.

Just because a figure doesn't sell out doesn't mean it isn't a hit. Who knows what the quantities are for the Joker. I'd imagine they're probably pretty low.

It took the Reeve Superman almost a year to finally go on back order and that was a highly demanded Joker figure. Batman just sold out a few months ago. Remember, Batman came out before the Joker by a few months as well. Joker was released in the spring, it's only been two seasons now.

Not sure why people would concern themselves with how a product sells if they own one anyway? Who cares if it hasn't sold out? It will eventually. Batman was always going to be a better seller and higher demand due to the fact that,

1. its Batman
2. its the first Michael Keaton Batman from the first 1989 film
3. less expensive than the Joker
4. compatible companion piece for the highly anticipated Hot Toys '89 Batmobile

Is it so unusual to want to know that something you like is selling well, Fabby? I don't think so. But doesn't the fact that they were both on pre-order for a long time before their actual release slightly negate the 'Batman has been out longer' element?

Either way. It is a fabulous figure. I was watching BATMAN on Film4-HD last night and it is still a great movie too!

I saw a picture where he was posing while holding his hat and pointing his gun but those hands are both for the same side...how can i make that pose?

I saw a picture where he was posing while holding his hat and pointing his gun but those hands are both for the same side...how can i make that pose?

The relaxed hands can hold the hat if you put it between the fingers... Other hands can do it too, just use some imagination and play

I just saw the 1989 Batman movie again and like this outfit, green undershirt instead of orange. Anyone know where I can get a shirt and tie like this?? Or not possible?

7098C7C3-A44B-4811-99E7-FE4CE74CAEDE-4843-00000362712836DD.jpg

Hello all,

I'm trying to pose Jack the way Hot Toys has him posed with one leg up and cane in hand.

Can't seem to pose him that way without having to use the stand he came with (Hot Toys has him posing without the stand). Any suggestions?

thanks!

I could be wrong but, from how I remember the pose, I'd imagine they used a stand of some sort and then just photoshopped it out.
Like I said, I could be wrong though.

I'm sure they shopped that Joker pose too. I tried posing my Reeve Supes flying without a stand like HT did in some promo pics, he just kept dropping to the ground. :dunno After about the fifth try I figured they must have altered the photo so I decided to use a stand.

I'm sure they shopped that Joker pose too. I tried posing my Reeve Supes flying without a stand like HT did in some promo pics, he just kept dropping to the ground. :dunno After about the fifth try I figured they must have altered the photo so I decided to use a stand.

lmao! :rotfl

My fingers were crossed that most Joker poses weren't photoshopped. His legs are so light and frail. If they were sturdier/heavier, he'd easily be able to stand on his own.

I can't even pose him leaning back with his hand rested on his cane.

Stupid gravity (or stupid Hot Toys, I can't decide).

love my joker figure. One of the best figures HT has released.

only let down, the batman symbol base.

should have had the joker emblem

other than that. 99% hit

I just saw the 1989 Batman movie again and like this outfit, green undershirt instead of orange. Anyone know where I can get a shirt and tie like this?? Or not possible?

7098C7C3-A44B-4811-99E7-FE4CE74CAEDE-4843-00000362712836DD.jpg

Kato would be the guy to do it. but be prepared to mortgage your house or sell a kidney lol

The button on the long coat is #*&@^$. I can't attach it and it's broken. Why HT didn't make it easier to assemble like the Red skull coat?

The button on the long coat is #*&@^$. I can't attach it and it's broken. Why HT didn't make it easier to assemble like the Red skull coat?

Yeah, mine bent when I tried to put it on. That was a very careful unbending process for sure. Sorry to hear yours is proper broken. :panic:

---
sent from my thumb.

Back