Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of mine:
8050111331_6216185866_z.jpg

The smilex joker products was one of the best parts of that whole movie! "Love that Joker!!"

Last edited:
Got my joker recently by buying bits of ebay to build him up... Im really happy with him bar the PERS breaking immediatly!! :( Thought I'd share this pose as after much messing I finally got something I think looks great!

:lol Cool Smilex can.

The only thing that bothers me with this figure is the tie. It doesn't look as nice or "poofy" like the movie. I wish some one would do a custom one. I know Beto did a Joker outfit but I don't if he ever parted it out.

Just got mine today. One question which I am sure has been covered but I don't wanna go through almost 700 pages to find it. When I went to remove his hands there is a white cloth attached underneath. What gives? How do I mess with this w/o messing him up?

slowly pull off hands if can keep pegs on your good other wise may be tucking them sleave's in again...JOKER'S cane is a perfect tool for tucking the sleeve's back in...

Last edited:
My wife won this figure for me through Sideshow's Christmas wish program. I'm so lucky, it's a great figure that I would have otherwise overlooked. Every day I find it putting a smile on my face at work.
photo1.JPG

There have been some great deals floating around for this guy recently for sure. Definitely a great figure that I'm stoked to own!

Back