Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the classy set up Coco. I like that bottom pic between Bats and Joker. What is that?

New avy is cool too. :rock

Thanks, Fiend! That is, what assume to be, a fan made movie poster. If it's legit I never saw it hanging anywhere in 1989. It has the movie title and credits and everything down below, you just can't see them 'cause it's dark. It's very cool looking. Kinda like a pencil drawing.

I made it a bit more tidy
gallery_5391_55_1025004.jpg

That looks incredible!

I don’t know what to do with the Bat support rods they fall out of his hands easily in fact one of my hands the two bottom fingers are stuck to the hand and are not free like the other side and I didn’t want the ends of the rod showing as that just looks weird. The other issue with this pose is the detolf is not wide enough for him to extend the cape straight out, so they are about 45% inwards.

gallery_5391_55_2103785.jpg

Just waiting on my trench coat , it should be here tomorrow. :panic:

Let me tell you , putting real gloves on hot toys gun hands suck!!!!!!! :thud:

Then i have to tear the gloves up , paint the hands white with green nails , and then try to get the gloves back on again :gah:

Just waiting on my trench coat , it should be here tomorrow. :panic:

Let me tell you , putting real gloves on hot toys gun hands suck!!!!!!! :thud:

Then i have to tear the gloves up , paint the hands white with green nails , and then try to get the gloves back on again :gah:

Wow, you actually got real 1/6 gloves?!

looking forward to your joker echo...Just finished piecing my 2nd joker together ...now to start on getting the 2nd joker 2.0 ready....never thought i'd have 4 hot toys jokers ......gonna be a sweeeeeeet set up...

still waiting for parts .same joker just with different coat or beret maybe different hat or tye.

Last edited:
Back