Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. I just did a quick run through the figure and accessories to make sure everything was okay. I don't know, I'm not really impressed by it. I know the weight of a figure doesn't determine the quality, but it's so light that it just feels cheap. Also, the ankle joints on mine are horrible. He can barely stand on his own. Is this the norm? I guess when I do eventually get around to taking him back out and posing him, I'll have to use the stand. I'm much more impressed by Batman. I think he's a far better figure.

No clue, but you want lighter figures as they make it easier on the joints to support. Also less damage if they take a dive and land on a vulnerable section.

I can't for the life of me plug the hands back (just got the figure). Am I supposed to destroy the white shirt around the pegs or what??!

The peg should be put in first, and that wrist cloth should go over it. It can be tricky, but just stretch that cloth over it a bit and push the peg in. Then the hands.

what?? But when i remove the hand, the white undershirt was actually "covering" the wrist / hole. There was no opening. Do I have to rip it open and put the peg in?

I did eventually put the wrist peg back in, but over the white cloth. I guess that is not correct according the the manual.

One of my cloth had a big hole, and the other was nearly pin sized. I was able to get both over the pegs. Of course the pin sized on was more difficult.

You can barely see the wrists anyways so I guess it's not a big deal if you don't do it, but I always have to do things the "correct" way.

Pic of how I am posing my White Face Joker Now

2da74a54.jpg

Awesome display,hhhaney. I dropped my mic one day and in a split second my dog grabbed it and ran under the couch. By time I moved the couch the little bastard already destroyed it. :( I think I had the same one as you. Some Barbie set.

Awesome display,hhhaney. I dropped my mic one day and in a split second my dog grabbed it and ran under the couch.
:lol

Sorry.. that just sounded hilarious. What kind of dog is it - like a little terrier or something?

I just got my Jack on Friday - yet to open him. Waiting for a chance to spend some time getting him set up right. :)

One of my cloth had a big hole, and the other was nearly pin sized. I was able to get both over the pegs. Of course the pin sized on was more difficult.

You can barely see the wrists anyways so I guess it's not a big deal if you don't do it, but I always have to do things the "correct" way.

Hm...ok ...but if I force the peg through the white covering, will it cause the white undergarmet to get loose and eventually mess up everything...I'm probably overthinking this haha..

:lol

Sorry.. that just sounded hilarious. What kind of dog is it - like a little terrier or something?

I just got my Jack on Friday - yet to open him. Waiting for a chance to spend some time getting him set up right. :)

Photo0378.jpg

Thats him. He's a chihuahua and mini pinscher mix. He can fit under the coach and it's only about 6 inches from the floor. He squats and crawls. I looked under there one day and he had his own damn penthouse under there. A bone, chew toy, one of my magazines I've been looking, a shoe, my hat, etc. It was ridiculous.

Oh and you better not let Jack sit in that box for 2-3years like you did with BR Joker...I'll find you. :wink1:

Hm...ok ...but if I force the peg through the white covering, will it cause the white undergarmet to get loose and eventually mess up everything...I'm probably overthinking this haha..

Use the cane to line up the hole in the white garment & then insert the peg.

Yea that is the only fail with this figure, a white body suit instead of a body cast in white.

That is something like SS would do not HT.

Photo0378.jpg

Thats him. He's a chihuahua and mini pinscher mix. He can fit under the coach and it's only about 6 inches from the floor. He squats and crawls. I looked under there one day and he had his own damn penthouse under there. A bone, chew toy, one of my magazines I've been looking, a shoe, my hat, etc. It was ridiculous.

Oh and you better not let Jack sit in that box for 2-3years like you did with BR Joker...I'll find you. :wink1:
I promise I'll have at least one pic up in the next week or so.. :lol :lecture :lol

What a cute little pup - he's awesome mate! His own penthouse.. :rotfl :lol

I promise I'll have at least one pic up in the next week or so.. :lol :lecture :lol

What a cute little pup - he's awesome mate! His own penthouse.. :rotfl :lol

:lol Cool, I'll be looking for those pics.

Cute dog. :)

Well that's certainly a cheeky looking little fella :). You can really see the Pinscher in him too.

Smashing! I love dogs.

Thanks guys. :hi5: Yeah, you can see more pinscher in him now that he's a little older. When he was real young he had the markings of a pinscher but the features of a chihuahua. He had this bulging eyes and big head. :lol

Wednesday!!!!!!! Finally getting him, plus afew extra parts for a secret JOKER

Sweet. Congrats on finally getting him Ecko. Looking forward to that secret Joker.

Back