Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so happy i got this .

Pure Badassness :panic:

DX89Joker001.jpg

DX89Joker002.jpg

DX89Joker004-1.jpg

DX89Joker005-1.jpg

DX89Joker006-1.jpg

DX89Joker007-1.jpg

DX89Joker008-1.jpg

DX89Joker009-1.jpg

I can't decide to get this now or wait for the 2.0 joker in december, the likeness to Nicholson is freaking amazing.

Nicholson joker is very fun to pose and display with the accesories... amazing figure
Joker 2.0 looks very badass... Amazing too
i think we can't live withot any of them

I love that this thread is still getting some awesome pics. :rock

My current set-up. I think Jack looks good with or without his hat now. Stellar figure.

I folded. I got one coming in tomorrow. I'm going to judge the figure and make a decision on whether or not to buy the Keaton Batman next. And then I'll have to make a decision over the Batmobile...

I went and watched Batman and Batman Returns a couple days ago. I don't even think I was born when Batman was released, but I've always been a Burton fan. I initially disliked the film and Batman's stupid inability to turn his head... having to utilize some weird dramatic turn. But then I realized I was comparing everything to the realistic Nolan films I love. I decided to restart the film immediately, turn up the volume, and enjoy it as a fantasy Burton vision of a Comic Book Batman. I actually ended up enjoying the film a lot more than I thought I would. I ended up immediately watching Batman Returns and also liked that film... and that was DANNY DEVITO!? I've only seen the guy on an episode of Friends as a male stripper and a few times on Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

I realized I could never compare Nolan's Batman films to Burton's Batman films as they are completely separate creatures. I am admittedly a Nolan fanatic and think he can do no wrong lol, but I mean c'mon... two fantastic directors, two great Batman performances, two great Joker performances, Hans Zimmer and Danny Elfman, two great Batmobiles... Part of why I love 1/6 collecting. About 2/3 of my figures are from franchises I grew up with and adore. The other 1/3 are from exploring the other threads on this site and giving the films a try. Oh wow... I think I just talked myself into getting the Keaton Batman lol. I think that's over 40 1/6 figures in just under a year lol.

Edit... Just checked my collection. Over 60 figures with about 15 on preorder in my first year of 1/6. And to think this all started with me buying a 3 3/4 Hasbro Star Wars figure for my friend's little brother at Walmart... Buying a few for myself.... Googling up RebelScum... And looking at SDCC pictures lol.

Last edited:
Back