Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At last. My Jack Joker is on the way from Hong Kong. I preordered this in August 2011...only 9 months. I could have got pregnant and given birth in that time.........if I was a woman!

SSquid

Asking a favor... can anyone post the exact dimensions (in inches) and actual weight of this figure still sealed inside HT's brown shipper box?

Length x Width x Height x Weight (lbs)

Thanks in advance to those who can help me. :)

J2.jpg

I love this -- captures the character perfectly for me; comic and frightening.

At last I have my two super-villains...

SupervillainsJokerLexLuthor.jpg

Bring on Batman and Superman!

Didn't know where to put this... my most recent stuff (plus Lex baby -- don't ask, he just cracks me up)

HTLex.jpg

just noticed luthors jacket matches jokers pants kinda.....looks like their ready to go golfing togethor......

Wor-Gar, your jacket/collar sits so nicely.

Was there many people that had the problems with the trench coat? I had to check mine to make sure after all this time.

Total win!!

Yeah that's a money shot, wor. :clap

Thanks guys!

just noticed luthors jacket matches jokers pants kinda.....looks like their ready to go golfing togethor......

:lol

Wor-Gar, your jacket/collar sits so nicely.

Was there many people that had the problems with the trench coat? I had to check mine to make sure after all this time.

Thanks! That's the way he came right out of the box.

What problem with the trench coat? The light purple part of the collar is all tweaked funny on mine -- is that what you mean?

I do have a problem with my trench coat. The small plastic snap that keeps it "buttoned" never snapped, and I broke the male part in the process of forcing it. I'm going to Jo-Ann Fabrics to see if I can find a very small metal snap to replace it.

In the meantime, I took some more shots of with the coat and his elongated gun...kindda simulated that sequence when he blows the Batwing down. ^_^

J8.jpg

J9.jpg

J10.jpg

J11.jpg

J12.jpg

J13.jpg

J14.jpg

Back