Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT began killing its market about a year or two ago. Look at all the product that is still on the market. Sure there are buyers out there, but not enough to cover all the product that has flooded the market. I'm sure right now HT doesn't care because retailers are still purchasing merchandise in high volumes. If the trend continues of not selling out at pre-orders that's going to change.
Most people can now wait for some of these pieces to be discounted. Three years ago that was unheard of. Don't get me wrong you could find deals .ie Elder2 $105, but you either pre-ordered or you were so out of luck.

That's exactly what I intend to do when the TDKR stuff hit, unless of course, something changes from now until then. I had the 89 pair on PO forever and there really was no thread of me NOT having them if I had it or not. I dunno, as far as the prices go, a regular mms should be around $170-$185 mark and the DX's $200-215. And that's still a nice chunk of change! Now an mms is $200+! I don't see me collecting for too much longer with these prices. Back to Neca and Hasbro.:lol

They tend to fall down for a while when initial hype dies down but then they shoot up. Look at Two Face from TDK. He was at one point only 50 bucks...now he's in the 300 range. Crazy.

:thud: Holy ____! I had no idea.....

I think that pic looks alright actually.

There's too much neck showing half the time. :dunno
I think it looks fine too

but

my orchid doesn't have anything to hang on on my tuxedo like yours. :(

A few more I took and one I posted before but was deleted.

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

I got the figure last night from BBTS and was blown away! However when trying to switch out the jackets I removed the one of the hands and one of the Ball joints came all the way out. I got the ball joint back in after an hour of work, but the white cloth only covered about half of it. Now that I have him posed I can't tell, but his orange under shirts show a little bit out of the jacket underneath the gloves on both sides is that how it's supposed to be. I see a lot of yours aren't like that, but I have him posing with both arms up with the buttoned over coat on like he does in the film when he is waving on the Batwing at the parade just before he shoots it down.

wow those photo's are excellent Fiend! i cant wait to own this after waiting so long now! keaton batman is awsome by himself but he really needs joker to be complete. again, HT makes the chasracter look like he just walked out of the movie. so awsome. i love how they do the clothes so realistically fitting.

I think this sculpt is perfect for the Muesum Scene. I bought another head along with all the other pieces i needed. Don't need the Tails since I'm currently posing my joker in his trench.

Going to repaint the sculpt to have the "skin tone" makeup look. The sculpt fits this moment to the T

Btmn_0572.jpg

so i think it will look excellent with the repaint and beret and tie I'm making.

wow those photo's are excellent Fiend! i cant wait to own this after waiting so long now! keaton batman is awsome by himself but he really needs joker to be complete. again, HT makes the chasracter look like he just walked out of the movie. so awsome. i love how they do the clothes so realistically fitting.

IMG_0907.jpg

I really like this one Fiend.:clap

Thanks guys. I'm having a lot of fun with him. I gotta be honest, I'm having more fun with him than Keaton. I think its because he can be put in so many different poses with all those nice colorful accessories. Very cool figure.

I think this sculpt is perfect for the Muesum Scene. I bought another head along with all the other pieces i needed. Don't need the Tails since I'm currently posing my joker in his trench.

Going to repaint the sculpt to have the "skin tone" makeup look. The sculpt fits this moment to the T

Btmn_0572.jpg

so i think it will look excellent with the repaint and beret and tie I'm making.

Looking forward to what you come up with.

some have said snap is crap and takes some good pressure to close......I had no problem but be gentle it's fragile......

Back