Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There should be a lot more pics of Joker up here by now.

What happened? Did Joker really sell so little in comparison to Bats? Or are people less enthralled by the Joker figure from HT with its apparent problems?

They are all Jokered out. . .

IMG_6302crop.jpg

IMG_6302eyes.jpg

My Batman figure is like this. Actually I had bought two of them and they both had this problem. I just ended up keeping the one that looked better overall.

I have the same problem with my DX08 Joker, well I wouldn't call it a problem but my left eye is slightly off as well but it doesn't bother me, because no one's eyes are set parallel..

Great shots! I am sorry but I am new here and tried to comment on someone's Joker eyes problem: I have the same issue and it doesn't bother me, I think alot of figures are set this way and also keep in mind no ones eyes are set parallel anyways....also my joker has weak knees!

On a side note I got in touch with AE and they said Joker will be in 2-3 weeks from now.......which is what we already knew. :monkey3

Does anyone know how much longer until BBTS gets this in?

Two weeks ago they told me it would be this week.

End of the month guys, expect it in your hands by 1st-2nd week in June.

I'm in no rush, hoping these problems get sorted out before my Joker lands here.

Some advice on joker hands when yours guys come in be real slow and gentle when changing hands. If you can wiggle hands off with pegs still connected you will be fine....I only say cause his under suit covers the wrist pegs and have heard kinda diffucult if come out and hard to get back in......Anyways hope not too much longer for ya guys amazing joker to arrive.....

Some advice on joker hands when yours guys come in be real slow and gentle when changing hands. If you can wiggle hands off with pegs still connected you will be fine....I only say cause his under suit covers the wrist pegs and have heard kinda diffucult if come out and hard to get back in......Anyways hope not too much longer for ya guys amazing joker to arrive.....

I'm gonna pry mine out (plug in hand) and soap the tip so it's easier to remove from then on.

'member soaping the tip? :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSqXBRpasZ8[/ame]
cool behind scene's of joker.....while ya wait......

There's a trick to the pegs, i learned the hard way when i broke four...

anyone who's an expert in making custom clothes for 1/6 scale interested in making diferent ties, bowties or apscot as seen in the 1989 movie?

pm if need be, thanks!

There's a trick to the pegs, i learned the hard way when i broke four...

anyone who's an expert in making custom clothes for 1/6 scale interested in making diferent ties, bowties or apscot as seen in the 1989 movie?

pm if need be, thanks!

What's the trick?

I'll be careful with the Joker since I snapped my Batman one. Lucky there are replacements in the Batman box!

Point of interest...If you don't like the figure's 'hat-hair' run the video out to 3:09 and there it is in all its glory actually on Jack Nicholson.

As to the snapping pegs, I am sorry to hear that there are several to whom this has happened, good job we get spares. This is one of the reasons why I don't really do too much with my figures...

I'm a coward! :panic: :slap :cuckoo: :gah:

Hi, I just received my Joker. Regarding the jacket, I seem to remember clipperking saying something about him preferring to pose the fig with the trenchcoat over the smaller coat. Has anyone else done this?

I would've thought you have the figure with the trench coat or the smaller one, not both on at once??

Also, before I try, and tips on removing the hands? Just be careful when pulling?

Anyone have to get the peg back into the wrist through the tiny hole in the undershirt? Yes, I was impatient again and tried to take my figs hands off, and the hand and peg come off altogether. So now the undershirt covers the hole for the peg.

Do you somehow fit the peg back through the hole somehow?

Also, I have absolutely no idea how to get the small coat off!!! I cant seem to raise the figures arms in the air. Is this the limit of the arm articulation? How do you position the arms to get the jacket off and the trench coat on???

OK, finally got the pegs back in and under the white undershirt. Then managed to pull the jacket off. Here are some picks of the 2 figs I have up. Next are DX04, DX05, and DX06!!!

Back