Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'm of a mind to make some mookie."

IMAG1543.jpg

What a sweet figure this is.

Sometimes they do change things for the better. Look at Supes. Other times something desperately needs adjusting and doesn't get it like Indy. And I know some people still stand by that figure but he is ugly, imo.

So far that's the only argument I've heard that Hot Toys listens to customers: they adjusted Superman. Are there any other examples?

anyone know where i can get this mask?. or were its from i really dig it and want it with my future joker.

1jhqw.jpg

"I'm of a mind to make some mookie."

IMAG1543.jpg

Correct thread this time.

Looking good there Eamon. These figures look so much better just standing on the base without the hook crotch thingy.

So far that's the only argument I've heard that Hot Toys listens to customers: they adjusted Superman. Are there any other examples?

Eh, they've changed prototypes before but I wouldn't necessarily say it was because that customers wanted it. I'm not even wholly sure they changed Supes for the fans. Otherwise we would have an Indy that didn't look like a monkey.

anyone know where i can get this mask?. or were its from i really dig it and want it with my future joker.

1jhqw.jpg

How much money ya got?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Custom-Made-Hannibal-Lecter-Mask-with-Bank-Robber-Joker-Head-Sculpt-/280858816610?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item41647d7062

So... I just got my shipping notice for the second batch!... SSC says Joker will be back in stock on the 9th... I'm just glad it wasn't a two month wait like some folks had with Batman... I do feel for all of you that had to go through that. :(

M.

So... I just got my shipping notice for the second batch!... SSC says Joker will be back in stock on the 9th... I'm just glad it wasn't a two month wait like some folks had with Batman... I do feel for all of you that had to go through that. :(

M.

Sweet. Does this mean I'll be hearing something from AE soon?

My one has arrived today from The Good The Bad & The Robots :)

Haven't opened him up yet as I'm at work but will be doing so as soon as I'm home.

Really really can't wait to see him.

Neil

Just got notification fromy my local retailer than Joker should be shipping next week. I've been at school and i go home Sunday. I'll be coming home to DX 09 BATMAN , DX 08 JOKER and Enterbay 1/4 T-800 all at once waiting for me to open them....this will be the best homecoming ever!

Back