Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices are up at OSB in the UK !!!
Very competative :yess::yess::yess:

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/hot-toys-2-c.asp

89' Batman £169.99 +£14.00 P+P £65.00 layaway/pay balance later
89' Joker £179.99 +£14.00 P+P £65.00 layaway/pay balance later
OSB Bat/Joker pack £340 +£16.50 P+P £130.00 layaway/pay balance later

(Hope you don't mind me posting these WaiMan,but for the UK these are great:hi5:)

Thanks dude,I knew you wouldn't let us down :clap

Kindest regards
Tys

Prices are up at OSB in the UK !!!
Very competative :yess::yess::yess:

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/hot-toys-2-c.asp

89' Batman £169.99 +£14.00 P+P £65.00 layaway/pay balance later
89' Joker £179.99 +£14.00 P+P £65.00 layaway/pay balance later
OSB Bat/Joker pack £340 +£16.50 P+P £130.00 layaway/pay balance later

(Hope you don't mind me posting these WaiMan,but for the UK these are great:hi5:)

Thanks dude,I knew you wouldn't let us down :clap

Kindest regards
Tys

Great prices, particulary on Joker :hi5:

fantastic prices by waiman. just ordered another 2 pack set which is great, works out £170 each so save £10 :)

fantastic prices by waiman. just ordered another 2 pack set which is great, works out £170 each so save £10 :)

You also save £11.50 on postage that way too :hi5:

I had to order them seperately (just my finances) but for those who can order them together that's a great price,

I'm happy that I've been able to get 'em anyway as the individual price is still great :clap

Kindest regards
Tys

bat89.jpg

I love looking at all those old promo pics. Jack is such a hardass, and you know he thinks most promos are hollywood bs and a waste of time. But he went balls out for this role.

Nicholson had an interview before the movie was even released saying that he felt slighted because they didn't consult him on how the Joker should be portrayed. He felt that he understood the character pretty well and wanted to have some impact on the new version. Not sure if that's what is being referred to or not.

Interesting, I think Jack was good but I like the Joker Ledger portrayed better.
This figure looks great and wish I could get it but I can only swing Bats.

Back