Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the heads up. i bought hot toys spider-man from them a couple of days ago for $135!
just PO'd batman & joker for $479.60 shipped.

Nice!

I just found out about this site.

Wow great prices!!

Do they have cancelation fees?

And do you know when they usually ship there products?

I think im going to go with bbts with ordering the pair. Would you guys recommend the pile of loot option?

and can i cancel my preorders from the pile of loot?

Thanks

pile of loot will save u a little on shipping. yes u can cancel ur pile of loot with in 30 days. But the money will be in place in ur BBTS account!!

b32c0ead-54ac-4bb6-8027-1a58c33f6440.jpg

lol. hooray for repetition!

I think im going to go with bbts with ordering the pair. Would you guys recommend the pile of loot option?

and can i cancel my preorders from the pile of loot?

Thanks

You can cancel from BBTS without penalty fee's. If you have the "Pile of Loot" turned on and the item in question becomes available it will go into your POL. From there, when you cancel, they will only offer you store credit.

I love the POL as it saves me a boatload on shipping.

Edit: What megacolor said.

I just found out about this site.

Wow great prices!!

Do they have cancelation fees?

And do you know when they usually ship there products?

yeah i just found out about them from this spider-man review.
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_082411a.htm

i'm pretty sure they have a cancellation fee. check their policy. i don't know when they usually ship for PO's, but my spider-man was in stock and shipped about 2 days later.

A Nicholson Joker has been a dream piece for my collection for many years now, so I had to have this, and the Keaton Batman as well.

Expensive? Definitely. Over-priced? Almost certainly. Worth it? To me, yes. After all, dreams rarely come cheap, and quality costs. As long as they look as good when they arrive as shown in the pics, I'll be well happy. And with Hot Toys that's usually a pretty safe bet. Especially on their major release pieces.

Honestly, despite the high costs, I didn't hesitate for a moment in pre-ordering these, which for me says a lot right there.

I'm sure they do have a 10% cancelation fee. And I would expect they ship anywhere from 2-4 weeks after SS does.

Yeah i checked and the cancelation fee is 20%

I narrowed my choices to this

BBTS- $518 shipped for the pair

Capstone comics- $490 shipped for the pair

Is saving $28 worth waiting 2-4 weeks after everyone?

Yeah i checked and the cancelation fee is 20%

I narrowed my choices to this

BBTS- $518 shipped for the pair

Capstone comics- $490 shipped for the pair

Is saving $28 worth waiting 2-4 weeks after everyone?

i'm all about getting hot toys figures for as cheap as possible so i don't mind the wait.

A Nicholson Joker has been a dream piece for my collection for many years now, so I had to have this, and the Keaton Batman as well.

Expensive? Definitely. Over-priced? Almost certainly. Worth it? To me, yes. After all, dreams rarely come cheap, and quality costs. As long as they look as good when they arrive as shown in the pics, I'll be well happy. And with Hot Toys that's usually a pretty safe bet. Especially on their major release pieces.

Honestly, despite the high costs, I didn't hesitate for a moment in pre-ordering these, which for me says a lot right there.
:exactly: :goodpost: :clap

kaneklapqo6.gif

Expensive, but I will have these. Wondering if worth ordering through SS or Alterego. AE is cheaper but you have to pay for shipping. Both have reward point system. Recommendations?

PO'd from BBTS, may switch to SS later. Cant believe I'm spending more for it than Ghost Rider. Bad thing about this addiction is resisting to buy.

I agree with you completely. HTs is the best in the business and for the best, you have to pay out the ass for. Not all of their figures are worth the price but at least you know you're getting a quality product.

Back