Hot Takara Toys Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much did you pay for that Bale headsculpt wofford?

I honestly don't remember it was so long ago, not as much as I thought it was going to cost. Maybe $200 for the entire figure (sculpt and body) I was in constant communication from stage one of the sculpt and was lucky enough to get it when he was done. Pictures don't do it justice. My only complaint is that the head is fused to the body, I'd like to be able to swap it with a body that has a suit for a Bruce Wayne figure.

isn't GQAK the guy that did that awesome Terminator sculpt? if so then yeah, he posts at OSW. this Bale is really nice but not a great deal better than the Takara sculpt.

hey Snakebeater, in those pics of the Tak Bats, what fig is to the left of it? in the tux/suit?

It's actually not even close when you put em' side by side.

34feid0.jpg

250, I knew it was 2 something. How'd you find that, I tried to look it up under my feedback but it was blacked out.

As for the body, it's the Hot Toys body with the Takara boots. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Takara Bats, just not as much.

Mookeylama said:
https://cgi.ebay.com/Batman-custom-...77QQihZ019QQcategoryZ2480QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

oh it definitely looks a bit better but for that price i'll take the "free" one that comes w/ the Tak and can be switched out for the cowled head. so was the body that came w/ the GQAK, was it the TAK body and suit or did he custom make some sorta suit/body?

I think the body comes with GQAK Bale head is a mix of Hot Toys and Takara. I guess GQAK keeps the best part from Hot Toys, which are belt, boots, cape...etc.

wofford29 said:
250, I knew it was 2 something. How'd you find that, I tried to look it up under my feedback but it was blacked out.

As for the body, it's the Hot Toys body with the Takara boots. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Takara Bats, just not as much.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?p=481733#post481733

found it at OSW. was surprised there was still a link to it too, as i thought they wipe them out after about 3 months. very cool buy tho. i like it alot. i just wish GQAK'd sell that Terminator head!

Mookeylama said:
isn't GQAK the guy that did that awesome Terminator sculpt? if so then yeah, he posts at OSW. this Bale is really nice but not a great deal better than the Takara sculpt.

hey Snakebeater, in those pics of the Tak Bats, what fig is to the left of it? in the tux/suit?

as far as likeness goes.. the takara one isn't far behind the GQAK sculpt..IMHO it's just less detailed.

my own Bruce Wayne figure. I had to retailor the suit to my likeings..
Mepics310.jpg

Mepics303.jpg

Mepics238-1.jpg

Mepics132.jpg

Mepics133.jpg

bale2.jpg

bale.jpg

couldn't find an undershirt that would match..

yo snake, how is the Tak Bats suit holding up to dust and stuff?

I'm selling Takara Batman Begins will include hot toys batman begins cowl. Message me if interested.

Back