Hot Heart Michael Jackson - Dangerous World Tour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Levit05

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK...so I know I saw some pics not too long ago for a new MJ figure but I cannot seem to find them anywhere...can someone direct me to those pics or can they post them here...and any info regarding ordering.

thanks

It's not DID, it's from a new brand from Singapore called Hot Heart, in conjunction with Toys Power. No other info.

130146jyq75i5z69zfuq7q.jpg

130129e6skqbbv0s4twr66.jpg

130156hasjqqiv2wekvq2z.jpg

I'm sure there are going to be more of these little companies popping up to try to get a piece of the 1:6 action. Likeness doesn't look to be the best and have no idea if the bandolier, badge and chevron are correct since they look chunky, but if they were to offer this one and a decent looking Smooth Criminal for relatively cheap I'd probably pick them up.

Well, for the Dangerous Tour, the likeness is off and so is - oddly enough - the skin tone. I don't see any MJ Estate attorneys rolling over on this one. Someone better be pretty darn fast...

This might be legit. The MJ estate has been approving pretty much anything that comes their way in order to pay off the massive debt he left behind. And their one condition on likeness rights seems to be that they want something that makes him look flattering over something which shows him accurately (like this). I wouldn't be surprised if they signed off on it.

This might be legit. The MJ estate has been approving pretty much anything that comes their way in order to pay off the massive debt he left behind. And their one condition on likeness rights seems to be that they want something that makes him look flattering over something which shows him accurately (like this). I wouldn't be surprised if they signed off on it.

They actually paid off the debt and made a further $300m profit in the year after his death.
And I wouldn't say this looks much much like him, especially not on the Dangerous tour.

I don't think the 2 look very similar at all, even ignoring the darker skin tone. But to each their own :)

Maybe I'm just spoiled by Hot Toys amazing Bad sculpt .....that is still one of their most perfect efforts.

Attachments

• 130146jyq75i5z69zfuq7q.jpg
    130146jyq75i5z69zfuq7q.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 517
  • h6Rcucw.jpg
    h6Rcucw.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 482
They make a good couple if you pair him with the *Hush Hush* Dredd.

Though I would ever hesitate to call this look "good," it does look pretty accurate to me.

h6Rcucw.jpg

At that point, it seems like goal was to look as much like Latoya as possible. His skin tone looks darker than it should, but that could be lighting.

I believe if MJ was still alive he probably wouldn't mind a "Better Looking" sculpt compare to a "More Accurate" sculpt.

Though I would ever hesitate to call this look "good," it does look pretty accurate to me.

h6Rcucw.jpg

At that point, it seems like goal was to look as much like Latoya as possible. His skin tone looks darker than it should, but that could be lighting.

this set will come with a make-up kit.
adjustable skin tone according to buyers preferences.

lolz

This will most likely never see the light of day once the estate see it.

As a huge MJ fan I think he deserves far better than this, the only figures that do the legend justice are the Hot Toys ones. Though the little Bandai "Smooth Criminal" figure is pretty cool for its size too.

Back