Hot Heart Michael Jackson - Dangerous World Tour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will release at the end of the year.

More pics: Hot Heart: Nueva figura (no oficial) de MJ *Dangerous Tour* - Foros Michael Jackson's HideOut

11103203_946703582029013_8606192942115215154_o.jpg

10828126_946703565362348_1894796923092196535_o.jpg

Wow. Easy pass. I can't even call that a 'likeness' with a straight face. Hot Toys has apparently spoiled me.

It'll never happen. Not that I'd ever want it to; that's the last figure of a person I would want near my shelf. But of it truly is unofficial, it'll be shut down quickly. They're not even trying to hide the fact that it is him, as with most under the table likenesses.

Great improvement on the sculpt and accessories. Toys Power can be confusing/misleading though. When they previewed their V (for Vendetta) I thought it was licensed because they even had the Warner Bros "WB" logo, then I saw the stand which was copied from HT's DX series with "Anonymous" nameplate. This time they have the Moonwalker insignia and fearlessly uses MJ's full name, though not a mention of his estate on copyright, and like on their V, Toys Power is having all rights reserved to them :lol

those first photos were hilarious, but the figure looks better now. still, mj just makes for a creepy figurine i must say.

I would love someone to make a good Smooth Criminal custom. Even if it's just an outfit for the Hot Toys "bad" figure. But have never seen one worth the while.

Hated when HT lost the license right before the smooth release.

I saw somewhere on FB that it was being done by someone and using someone called Yunsi to tailor it. I'll have to find it but I remember seeing it last week.

I'll have to look it up again but I remember on some group page on Facebook someone was doing a run to complete Smooth Criminal.
Onesixthscale Views and Reviews I believe it was called.

Any idea where to order this?

Likeness is off (although much improved in the most recent pics)... due to the dearth of MJ figs, may "have to" get this.

I only have the Hot Toys Beat It in my collection. The Billie Jean and Bad are a bit out of my price range but I want to get those eventually too.

Any idea where to order this?

Likeness is off (although much improved in the most recent pics)... due to the dearth of MJ figs, may "have to" get this.

I only have the Hot Toys Beat It in my collection. The Billie Jean and Bad are a bit out of my price range but I want to get those eventually too.
Kit Chen has these...
Toys Power 1/6 Scale Mike The Legend Action Figure

By the way: they're also doing "Bad" version by Star Toys now, also listed at kit Chen:

Star Toys 1/6 Scale <<Bad>> MJ Figure ***Rolling eyeball head sculpt***

Back