Holy Jesus (Models)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, if you're looking for some of the "old school" Alien stuff, I've got these that I'd be willing to sell.
I was considering putting them on eBay, but I'd like to avoid that if I could.

Just drop me a pm if you're interested.

Painted them myself...

100_3899a.jpg

100_3898a.jpg

100_3902.jpg

100_3903.jpg

Hey, if you're looking for some of the "old school" Alien stuff, I've got these that I'd be willing to sell.
I was considering putting them on eBay, but I'd like to avoid that if I could.

Just drop me a pm if you're interested.

Painted them myself...

:horror Totally PM'd.

Those are beautiful dude!
Too bad you're letting go of them, they're a great addition to any collection (which is good for AdambombOi!).

The predator isn't so bad, but that Alien.

Man, what they hell were they smoking???

The predator isn't so bad, but that Alien.

Man, what they hell were they smoking???

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

I can't wait to have that Predator repainted, in person, it looks like they used the cheapest acrylic paint they could find. It'll be nice to have it look good.

If anyone is interested, I'd be willing to sell my Halcyon Predator (skulls included) as well...

ddd.jpg

Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread Adam. :monkey3

Oh good GOD, I didn't even notice the idiot put the cannon in the wrong spot!

Edit, okay, so I checked out that model, and the canon isn't coming off. $17 down the crapper.

Sabres, I want that Predator. Time to PM again.

damn bro, sorry for bringing that up then.:eek:

That sucks!!!!!!!!

email them asking "Why the bunk did you assemble him wrong.?"

...yeah, I'm looking this thing over, and some of the dreads are wrong too.

I'm surprised the blades are in the right spot. Man, I've wanted this Halcyon model for a damn good long time, and I got royally shafted. The crap part, I was bidding on an unbuilt one last week and someone pulled my own trick against me and snagged it at the last minute... then I saw the two models in question and jumped without hesitation. Only to be dismayed with how they're both assembled.

Bull^^^^ man. True bull^^^^. God.

This sucks worse than losing on a rare Stealth Gort 12" model like, five months ago by mere cents.

Back