Holy Jesus (Models)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamBombOi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got a package in the mail today with two models in it, already painted.

Now, I bought these on ebay for a steal at $17 shipped, but they're flat out terrible. The Alien is painted GOD AWFUL and the Predator is BLEH! I got them with the intent of getting them repainted by the people who did my Billiken AVP set... I just thought I'd share these pictures, and get your thoughts.

Now, the only thing that has changed, is that I really don't want the Alien anymore, after seeing it in person --- it just totally bummed me out, I don't want to look at it anymore. If someone wants to pay shipping on it, I'll gladly send it to you for your to repaint and keep yourself. If not, I'll go through with a repaint and try to stomach looking at it.

First up is the Halcyon Predator 2 Model... yeah (four Dreads broke off at the base of the head in shipping, very quick fix).

6ogzeb.jpg

Now... it's the real tragedy, the Alien (the tail is included, just unattached for now).
33m0tgi.jpg

I just got a package in the mail today with two models in it, already painted.

Now, I bought these on ebay for a steal at $17 shipped, but they're flat out terrible. The Alien is painted GOD AWFUL and the Predator is BLEH! I got them with the intent of getting them repainted by the people who did my Billiken AVP set... I just thought I'd share these pictures, and get your thoughts.

Now, the only thing that has changed, is that I really don't want the Alien anymore, after seeing it in person --- it just totally bummed me out, I don't want to look at it anymore. If someone wants to pay shipping on it, I'll gladly send it to you for your to repaint and keep yourself. If not, I'll go through with a repaint and try to stomach looking at it.

First up is the Halcyon Predator 2 Model... yeah (four Dreads broke off at the base of the head in shipping, very quick fix).

6ogzeb.jpg

Now... it's the real tragedy, the Alien (the tail is included, just unattached for now).
33m0tgi.jpg

OMG! That Alien is horrific! :horror

The Alien looks like those human anatomy figures in Doctor's offices. lol. These remind me of a guy on thehunter'slair who got a Predator (McFarlane) from Mexico. Here's the pics:

IMG_3781.jpg

lmao. LUCHADOR!!! Was the seller from another country? That would explain the fruity paint job. I guess that sells in other countries as you can see from the pic of the Pred from across the border.

The Alien is so different it's almost cool, but the hands are what bothers me! Those have to be off something else!

So THAT'S what an Alien looks like after a bad acid trip :lol

Wow...

Nothing else to say...still trying to comprehend what could have possessed someone to choose that color scheme :lol

The Alien looks like those human anatomy figures in Doctor's offices. lol. These remind me of a guy on thehunter'slair who got a Predator (McFarlane) from Mexico. Here's the pics:

IMG_3781.jpg

lmao. LUCHADOR!!! Was the seller from another country? That would explain the fruity paint job. I guess that sells in other countries as you can see from the pic of the Pred from across the border.

:rotfl :rolf nacho libre pred

IMG_3781.jpg

DUDE! That Predator and my Alien could star in a 50's themed movie...

AVP: IN TECHNICOLOR!

...and uhhh, the dude who painted them lives in America, I swear, I needed a drink after seeing them.

Edit: I did get a decently painted Alien today too (separate buy entirely), he's brown.... but WAY easier to look at. If anyone wants to see a pic, I'll upload one.

Dude, that is simply bizarre...
The alien is a nice model though, once painted correctly.
I had some reference pics of the same one painted very nicely, I'll try to look them up.
The dome is missing though.
The proportions are more like those of the stuntman in the suit (he was under 6', so he looked a bit chubby in the suit).

Well, someone has offered to take the Alien off of my hands.

Thank God. :lol

Edit: Art deco Xeno, hahaha.

Back