Holy Crap!! Cheap Jabba!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
If I could get the throne with my CIV gift card I would totally be all over this Jabba....

Come on Pixletwin I bought the troopers because of you! LOL! I love them! LOL! Let go of your hate! Buy them. Join me! LOL! :maul

Must not look at screen..... must click New Posts button.... must get out.... as... fast as I.... can....... :google

Why the sudden drop in price? I thought Jabba is much soughted after.
This is my favourite piece no matter the price.

Maybe there's a bunch of Jabba's taking up Warehouse space and didn't sell as well as they thought? There's a comic shop by my house that has had jabba on sale forever, of course they guy's asking an arm and a leg for it.....

I think Jabba didn't do as well as most hoped he would. Still, looks like a great figure so anyone on the fence should jump at this now!:monkey5

I'm tempted, but I'd be concerned about getting a throne down the line, it seems it' getting tough to find.

Very true. I am one of those people that think the throne is absolutely essential to the Jabba figure. Who knows though, maybe the throne will get cheaper too as people get tired of it.

Maybe there's a bunch of Jabba's taking up Warehouse space and didn't sell as well as they thought? There's a comic shop by my house that has had jabba on sale forever, of course they guy's azskinfg aan arm and a leg for it.....

Jabba does take up much shelf space, retailers wouldn't want that. Here in Singapore the asking price for Jabba and his throne is very high, reason being the high cost of shipping these large items to this far corner of the world.

Very true. I am one of those people that think the throne is absolutely essential to the Jabba figure. Who knows though, maybe the throne will get cheaper too as people get tired of it.

That's just it. I wouldn't want Jabba without the throne. You might be right, if the price for Jabba went down, the throne someday could as well... I guess. I'll keep an eye out for a good deal on both. I was searching Ebay for a throne and it seems that a few might have fallen into the hands of non-collectors who are looking to make a buck. One guy had a throne for something like $500! I think I'll wait, being a former Star Wars Hasbro collector has taught me to be patient about purchases!

Must not look at screen..... must click New Posts button.... must get out.... as... fast as I.... can....... :google
DO IT, DO IT...:D
benStillerDoIt.jpg

Back