Holographic Darth Sidious w/ Mechno-Chair PPO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't 5,000 of them quite a lot? :google

People gripe about the Scout on Speeder Bike (I know it is $800 not $45) but yikes!
That still seems like a pretty large edition size.

JS :confused:

JSA said:

People gripe about the Scout on Speeder Bike (I know it is $800 not $45) but yikes!

It's 1,000 less than the edition size of C4 Yavin Luke, costs $20 less, is for a much bigger Con and, oh yeah, is 10x cooler.

BTW, Yavin Luke sold out.

:duff

JSA said:

Awe, you won't be able to make a profit on ebay, shucks.

I think for the price, 5000 is about right.

Though, Sidious looks as if he could contain holy water in that "hologram". ;)

It surprises me though that we don't get the "priority preorder" screen
we get on high-demand items. That was what kinda threw me.

JSA said:
It surprises me though that we don't get the "priority preorder" screen
we get on high-demand items. That was what kinda threw me.

not when you have an ES of 1500..errr... 5000! :lol

Thanks to a buddy of mine, I got mine pre-ordered. Now I need to get some neimodians to go with this! I think Sideshow would make Nute Gunray and Lott Dodd cool, they just need to be a little taller than most other figures.
:emperor

This is a cool exclusive, and between this and the Jabba set, I am really intrigued by what else Sideshow might offer in the future.

I got mine. Quick and painless. Total opposite of Obi-Wan last week.

IrishJedi said:
It's 1,000 less than the edition size of C4 Yavin Luke, costs $20 less, is for a much bigger Con and, oh yeah, is 10x cooler.

BTW, Yavin Luke sold out.

:duff

Didn't Yavin Luke just go up for second chance last night?

Even at $40 I can't bring myself to buy this. I need to be much more selective in the 12" line and this just isn't the direction my collection is going. It's a nice side piece, but it's not for me.

The Non-Attendee version is actually Sold Out!!! I didn't think it was going to be so popular. I bet the light-up feature plus the lower than expected price had a lot to do with that.

I got mine around 1:10 EST, and it took all of about 20 seconds total. Quick and painless. :)

I am looking forward to holo Sid, it will be my first light up SW collectible. It was nice and easy to order. I am surprised it is sold out already.

I got a non-attendee Sid even though I'm actually going to the Con this year. No way did I want to lug that thing all the way home. I'd just as soon pay a little more and have it shipped right to the house.

I just cancelled my non-attendee pre-order... but only because I got it ordered on a Canadian website which will negate the awful custom fees or shipping charges.

Back