Holographic Darth Sidious w/ Mechno-Chair PPO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
This should be a nice, easy and quiet PPO (unlike the most recent ones), but I figured I'd start a thread anyway as today is pre-order day for SDCC Attendees.

So, who is gonna pre-order this bad boy like me? I saw it at C4 and I'm pretty excited for this piece, possible scale issues or no.

T-minus 10 minutes to Go Live!

:chew

:emperor :emperor :emperor

I'm preordering tomorrow, but I'm deffinately getting it, it's an impressive looking piece. Given the quality of paint apps on aliens, creatures and weapons, I'm sure the chair piece will be unbelievable and the light effect and all, it's a cool thing to have, and it can even go with Asajj. I really like that it's very unique and not a typical figure, well crafted, unique pieces always catch my attention.

I really hope Nute and Rune are unveiled at SDCC, as has been speculated.

(BTW, does anyone know for sure if there will be any **new** SW stuff revealed at SDCC that wasn't shown at C4, or is that just speculative as well?)

IrishJedi said:
I really hope Nute and Rune are unveiled at SDCC, as has been speculated.

(BTW, does anyone know for sure if there will be any **new** SW stuff revealed at SDCC that wasn't shown at C4, or is that just speculative as well?)

I have ZERO doubts that they won't show something new SW releated at SDCC. It's way too big of a show not to have something new SW there.

jlcmsu said:

Same here.

2148_press08-001.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

So is the light in the chair? I'm kinda interested, but I'd wanna mod the base so it's NOT a PT thing. Make it the Emperor giving orders to my Vader.

IrishJedi said:
So the holo is removable from the base? Nice... that means you could substite other holographic figures in its place (though unfortunately the Hasbro figures will look a little on the small side with it).

I'll definitely be ordering this tomorrow.

Got mine! Wasn't going to get it but for under $40, it's a no brainer. If the light is in the chair (which I would assume it is) the chair could be used for some other cool applications. :chew

at 5000 es, this one should be plentiful on ebay. anyone think sid looks like the virgin mary? we may see images of sidious in a half eaten grilled cheeze sandwich on ebay as well. :google

Looks pretty cool, and nice to see its articulated so you can alter the mechano chairs pose a bit.

And I guess it will be $45 for non-attendees, I'll probably snag one since its a pretty cool idea.

Back