Holographic Darth Sidious w/ Mechno-Chair PPO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett said:
Gonna snag one of these tommorrow to go with my Maul and Ventress.

Same here. This keeps growing on me, but the light-up feature really did me in! I'm sold!

OK first I thought I'd chop off the legs and try to make it look like it belonged in the OT, than I figured, why not put it on the dash of my car...ya know, make it look like Palps is calling me while I drive.

PosterBoyKelly said:
OK first I thought I'd chop off the legs and try to make it look like it belonged in the OT, than I figured, why not put it on the dash of my car...ya know, make it look like Palps is calling me while I drive.

Great idea! But then you need a bumper sticker that reads "Palpatine is my co-pilot" :rotfl

dekadentdave said:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl you nailed it!

Yet, if we slapped a Hot Toys label on it and charged 80 bucks, you would have been the first in line to pre-order. :D

DouglasMcc said:
Yet, if we slapped a Hot Toys label on it and charged 80 bucks, you would have been the first in line to pre-order. :D

Aint that the ****in truth.:rolleyes:

Got mine today in about 10 seconds flat. The price on this is a welcome relief from the $60+ figures lately. CIV just wiped me out. Pretty cool for under $40.

This piece was an easy pass for me. It's cool as a stand alone piece, but if somebody would've told me they were making 5000 of these things, I would've guessed the price point to be closer to $29.99 than $39.99.

I saw it at CIV and it looks pretty good, but the price still seems a bit high to me. But for you Prequel/Sidious fans, it should be an awesome addition to your collection!

tylerd said:
at 5000 es, this one should be plentiful on ebay. anyone think sid looks like the virgin mary? we may see images of sidious in a half eaten grilled cheeze sandwich on ebay as well. :google

Every time I look at this I think Virgin Mary - glad I'm not the only one, I'm starting to question my Catholic upbringing.

abstractharmony said:
Surely the real question is - Will the servers hold?

Mechno chair vs ANH Ben...?

I'm thinking there isn't much to worry about.

Back