Hollywood Show BURBANK Ca. 2010 TERMINATOR CAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was also there. Great folks all around. Kristanna is TALL, not as tall as me...but close! I swear she saw :fireworks when she looked into my eyes! (Yeah...I know! she likes girls):monkey2

I took the time to have a huge custom made metal plaque made for my sideshow life size endoskeleton. It looks so cool on the base with all of the skulls!
I called it the signature edition plaque. I designed it somewhat down the lines of the Master Replicas plaques..but better. I also had them sign my sideshow endoskull bust seen in the pixs

I took pix of them holding & signing said plaque. I now own the only signature series 1:1 endoskeleton ever produced on the face of earth..in the galaxy...in the universe Muah ha ha! :emperor
I mean eh hem enjoy the pix:rotfl

Last edited:
Nice idea having them sign the custom plaque man. Great pics too but why hide yourself that's a great pic of you and Kristanna. And by the way she is into guys too not just girls.

Cooooooolll!!!

Also very interesting to see photographs coming out of this event, what they all look like now etc. Can't believe its 20 years almost.

You just had to be there to understand. LINDA HAMILTON ROCKS. This is just how friendly she looks when you walk up to her:

Picture034.jpg
I agree wholeheartedly agree with that star-struck feeling after meeting her at the Big Apple Comic Book convention in NYC not too long ago. She made it a point to have a conversation as she signed her photo, and gave a firm handshake as we said goodbye.:love
BTW, judging by this photo, the recent Hot Toys portrait looks a little long in the nose.:monkey3
AFAIK, Ed Furlong recently became a father. He came across as a decent ordinary guy to me, so that wasn't bad.

Thanx Doode!
I thought it would be cool to have something like that on my endo!
Why hide?? Cause Mike! My wife made fun of me saying I was making sex:inlovey
kissy lips!
Frankly, I agree...I look way gay! lol!

Besides ...why ruin a perfectly sexy shot of Kristanna with my kissy mug!:lol

Nice idea having them sign the custom plaque man. Great pics too but why hide yourself that's a great pic of you and Kristanna. And by the way she is into guys too not just girls.

Back