Hollywood Show BURBANK Ca. 2010 TERMINATOR CAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that would be so awesome, you lucky lucky dawg. It's cool how Biehn even has pictures of him as Johnny Ringo. Yay Tombstone!!
It does seem weird to me that Loken would be willingly handing out nipple pictures there. "Here ya go nerd, dats my boobie!"
Not that I'm complaining or anything :drool

Cool man,c all of them but too bad Arnold dint make it there,anyway I'm so jealous of u man!!!!

Cool man,c all of them but too bad Arnold dint make it there,anyway I'm so jealous of u man!!!!

Actually there was a rumor that he was there on Sunday. But you had to pay extra to see him. But that was just a rumor. Supposedly Micheal wasn't going to make it because he was in Hong Kong. And he was there on time.:banana:banana

Sweet pics, thanks for sharing. And Lucky you. Though I saw the Endo running the Olympic Torch was a cool feeling

Wow, that would be so awesome, you lucky lucky dawg. It's cool how Biehn even has pictures of him as Johnny Ringo. Yay Tombstone!!
It does seem weird to me that Loken would be willingly handing out nipple pictures there. "Here ya go nerd, dats my boobie!"
Not that I'm complaining or anything :drool

Nerd??? Who you calling a nerd??? J/K There were all kinds of people there. Old and young. My nephew went and met his idol Micheal Biehn. They were all nice as hell. I appriciate how Micheal and Linda took some of their own time to hear him say how much he loved them.

Was there a Q+A? And if so what was asked? I've only met Robert Patrick out of that lot, great guy. It was his first ever con back in 2004 in London.

Very cool, Robert Patrick looks like he should be off in the woods living in a log cabin or something though, looks reclusive.

So what's Furlong like now, he looks like he's fallen apart.

Amazing how Biehn looks in the best shape of all the old crew.

he used to be a drug addict for a while l think.

Was there a Q+A? And if so what was asked? I've only met Robert Patrick out of that lot, great guy. It was his first ever con back in 2004 in London.

Sadly...no. There was no Q&A. But if you asked them a question they were more than happy to answer. Robert and Micheal are working on new movies. All I asked Linda was if she knew that HT was making a new figure of her.

Sadly...no. There was no Q&A. But if you asked them a question they were more than happy to answer. Robert and Micheal are working on new movies. All I asked Linda was if she knew that HT was making a new figure of her.

do the actors get money if figures are made of them or does it just go to the franchise.

do the actors get money if figures are made of them or does it just go to the franchise.

In most cases I think they get very little. When they sign up for the film that includes their likness rights when it comes to merchandising. Micheal Biehn in 2004 told me, "they basically rip you off".

Someone should have asked him if he had to sign off on a potential HT Reese figure, since they would have had to go to him for it.

Just remembered when Michael said in the Alien Quadrilogy special features that he was paid more for his dummy being in the opening of Alien 3 than he made for being in Aliens.

Back