Hollywood Show BURBANK Ca. 2010 TERMINATOR CAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
The wife and I... along with my bro darthjuan007 (who told me about the show) and his wife got to hang with these guys today and get some fantastic autographs...

TERMINATOR HEAVEN :D

ROBERT PATRICK T-1000:

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

LINDA HAMILTON Sarah Connor:

Picture010.jpg

Picture008.jpg

MICHAEL BIEHN Kyle Reese:

Picture013.jpg

EDWARD FURLONG John Connor:

Picture022.jpg

And my FAVORITE :naughty KRISTANNA LOKEN T-X:

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool, Robert Patrick looks like he should be off in the woods living in a log cabin or something though, looks reclusive.

So what's Furlong like now, he looks like he's fallen apart.

Amazing how Biehn looks in the best shape of all the old crew.

Yeah... He looked a little down and out. Glad he made it though. I wish him the best. Everyone was as friendly as could be. LINDA HAMILTON is a GEM of a person and took as much time as I wanted with her as well as all the others. It was a dream come true. As for Robert Patrick... The guy is in awesome shape and a WILD MAN to talk with. Great time.

Very cool, Robert Patrick looks like he should be off in the woods living in a log cabin or something though, looks reclusive.

So what's Furlong like now, he looks like he's fallen apart.

Amazing how Biehn looks in the best shape of all the old crew.

I wish more shows like this would happen in the northeast, I'd love to meet people like this, I was glad enough Ray Park came to a show out here.

Anyone knows if The Governator is making any show appearance anytime soon? Would love to have my t800 bust get signed by him. Wished I had a TX bust, an oppurtunity missed to get a signature of K. Loken.

I wish more shows like this would happen in the northeast, I'd love to meet people like this, I was glad enough Ray Park came to a show out here.

You and me both. There is literally nothing in the New England area like this.

Congrats guys. Looked like a great signing! If I only lived on the other side of the country...

Seriously I would be beside myself. To have all those people in the same room, how do you convey how much of an impact their films have had on your life without just coming off like just any other fan? Did any you guys bring pics of your collection shrines to show everyone?

Back