Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to get the new head from Bobby too...:) This bust has a very strong presence in person, and certainly gets great comments.. I'm making a stand so I can display the sonar head next to it..

No not yet, I'm getting a bit pissed off now actually. It got to Australia on the 14th so it has to be any day now. I will be contacting the post office first thing Monday morning to see what the holdup is
Did it end up going over the $1000? Just wondering if it's being held awaiting payment of duties, etc.

Really happy with this bust, it is truly amazing!
photo.php

Did it end up going over the $1000? Just wondering if it's being held awaiting payment of duties, etc.

With shipping it was US$999 which came to AU$992 so just made it but im pretty sure that duties/GST is based on the actual value which around $800.

It actually came today anyways but I'm at work now so haven't seen it yet. when I get home I'll take some pics. Can anyone tell me how to post pics on here??

Oooh, that was close. They do work on the total value (including the shipping cost). I've been caught in the past.

As for posting pics, check out the FAQ.

You can upload your pictures to a free image hosting site (such as Photobucket) and then just link to them.

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Yeah I use photobucket it's awesome!

Can't wait to see some pictures! I actually took some new ones yesterday!

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

Finally I got it and it is awesome! Only one issue, there is light coming through on the sonar head where the face meets the cowl. I just emailed HCG to see if I can get a replacement sonar head.

I will be putting some pics up soon once I figure it out

Hi guys, nice pics!
I will have some prices very soon for the replacement heads,
I want to get everyhting in bulk so i can keep the price lower
I also ordered some of the original mesh and will do a tutorial for you guys on how to add it on your busts. these few thing swill really make the bust that much better.

Thanks

Hi guys, nice pics!
I will have some prices very soon for the replacement heads,
I want to get everyhting in bulk so i can keep the price lower
I also ordered some of the original mesh and will do a tutorial for you guys on how to add it on your busts. these few thing swill really make the bust that much better.

Thanks

AWESOME!:yess::panic::yess:

In Photobucket, click the 'IMG code' link for the photo you want (which will copy the link) then come back here and just paste into the reply box.

* The 'IMG code' link can be seen by hovering over a thumbnail when viewing an album or to the right side in a 'Links' box when viewing individual photos.

In Photobucket, click the 'IMG code' link for the photo you want (which will copy the link) then come back here and just paste into the reply box.

* The 'IMG code' link can be seen by hovering over a thumbnail when viewing an album or to the right side in a 'Links' box when viewing individual photos.

Exactly! It's an easy process once you get the hang out it!

Good luck! Cant wait to see your pictures!

Oh I know Superman is next, I'm just a impatient person with this stuff. I'm happy I finally figured out how to post a pic, that's my Batman with the blue light in the background

Last edited:
Back