Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just measured the Batman is about 12" deep,the joker measuring it looks to be about 16" or maybe slightly more because how the head is angled

I just ordered this at amazon. 367 shipped free. I just hope the quality is good. This will be my first 1:1 scale bust.

How is the quality of the bust? I never had one. Just the few small scale bust. Much more of a marvel fan but i can't beat a 53% discount and free shipping price of 1:1 bust. And after watching and reaing the comments and video, i went and buy it. I am excited but Im 50/50 feeling about these cause i haven't had a full scale bust shipped. I hope there are no qc issues.

How did you get that price? I looked it up and it says $799.
Amazon Canada has it for the low, low price of $1361.21!

How did you get that price? I looked it up and it says $799.
Amazon Canada has it for the low, low price of $1361.21!

After i order it, 5 days ago price went back to 799.95$. I was on defense also at first not ordering it but then price went back

Wow!!! I just received the Hollywood Collectibles 1:1 bust the dark knight. 032 of 750. I'm really speechless and just wowed. First to own a life size bust for $367.77 shipped. I just can't believe how amazing the bust look like. Although the face is alittle bit darker still overall i'm really happy owning it. Thank you Lord.

Hello friends. I'm looking sonar head this bust, if someone sells it at a cheap price, (sent Spain) I would think buying. thanks!:panic:

Back