Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone post a you tube video yet???

Hi guys,
I will try to keep the price fair, remember glass eyes can be very expensive or cheap , I will try to get a good set to show everyone so you will know what you will get.
hopefully I can send some original fabric along so you can insert it in the sections this can make the neck look wider as well.

basically you will get a new head silicon face with stronger likeness, medical grade glass eyes , with eyelashes and original under suit mesh

you can eventually just sell the other head after ward or whatever.
Thanks hope that answers some question.
email me at [email protected] I will put you on the interest list.

Wow :rock

The neck is fixable then?

Bob, I'm def tempted. Email sent, buddy :wave

Hi guys I am new to this forum but thought I'd join as I ordered the exclusive bust on Thursday. I'm in Australia so it'll probably be another week before it arrives. I emailed Bobby re. the replacement head yesterday and he replied within a few hours and said it will be "dramatic" so I can't wait for the end result!

From the pics that everyone has posted on here it looks awesome straight from HCG anyways. Has anyone made a video yet?

Hi guys I am new to this forum but thought I'd join as I ordered the exclusive bust on Thursday. I'm in Australia so it'll probably be another week before it arrives. I emailed Bobby re. the replacement head yesterday and he replied within a few hours and said it will be "dramatic" so I can't wait for the end result!

From the pics that everyone has posted on here it looks awesome straight from HCG anyways. Has anyone made a video yet?

Congrats! The bust is amazing in person and one of my best purchasing decisions, you won't be disappointed!

I'm on Bobby's list for his custom head too and can't wait!

Yeah I know. But as long as it arrives and is in good condition I can live with that. It would suck if it was damaged like some people's have been and I had to send to back and wait ages for a replacement to come.

Have you been satisfied with the overall quality and the paintwork?

I'm very impressed with the paintwork. It's almost multilayered in the overall piece of different types of paint and design. It's quite an amazing piece, I don't regret buying it at all!

I'm very impressed with the paintwork. It's almost multilayered in the overall piece of different types of paint and design. It's quite an amazing piece, I don't regret buying it at all!

That's good to hear. This is the first HCG piece I have ordered and since ordering I have done some reseach and saw what happened with the Bruce Lee bust and got worried. Having said that the pics do look awesome and everyone on here that has it seems pretty happy so maybe I'm just being paranoid. Time will tell anyway as it should be arriving pretty soon now.

I really wish I had the room for these full scale busts. This piece just looks awesome.

Although it's probably wishful thinking, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone comes out with a half scale bust at some point.

That's good to hear. This is the first HCG piece I have ordered and since ordering I have done some reseach and saw what happened with the Bruce Lee bust and got worried. Having said that the pics do look awesome and everyone on here that has it seems pretty happy so maybe I'm just being paranoid. Time will tell anyway as it should be arriving pretty soon now.

Stallion, did it arrive yet?

This beauty (original 27X40) to be framed behind my bust!

New_Dark_Knight_Rises_Poster_Arrives_Online_1337636698.jpg

Back