Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats ALI your set up looks great!!

I have this on flex pay.. heck $99.00 a month and only 250 edition size with the sonar eyes... this bad boy is almost 33" in height. If it looks like these photos... I'm glad I grabbed one before the Sonar EX version is gone. I think Bobby C did an amazing job...:)

Last edited:
Hopefully not much to get wrong, but if they do repaint is a easy option...:) The Joker bust paint app in person was not that bad IMO, but I just hated the pose and the goofy expression... That could have been better... The hunched shoulder head hanging down was god awful.. just couldn't get past that....sadly.

the glass showcase is custom made. the joker bust is not at all standing out in comprasion to the batman bust. especially the painting. i may have a professional repaint joker

When more people start to get these in, I hope they can reveal whether or not it'll be easy to replace (or pay someone to replace) the painted eyes with glass ones? I'm still on the fence with this bust, but if I could somehow inject glass eyes, it might push me over.

When more people start to get these in, I hope they can reveal whether or not it'll be easy to replace (or pay someone to replace) the painted eyes with glass ones? I'm still on the fence with this bust, but if I could somehow inject glass eyes, it might push me over.

I'll have him tomorrow and can post more pics and give my thoughts on this guy!.. can't wait!

I just went to collect the dark knight from my local delivery depot. It cost me a total of £760.62 with delivery, customs and VAT (thats $1,140 for those in the US :() I will post some more photos later but in the meantime here is a quick one.

7ee12bc3.jpg

A few plus and minus points,

- The outer and inner box are just plain boring brown.
- The packaging material was cracked and broken when I opened it and had moths stuck to the tape!
+The heads are easily interchangable.
- The sonar head is pretty underwhelming and you cannot tell the lights are on during the day.
+ The cape and armour all are fantastic however its black, black and more black so difficult for HCG to mess it up.
- The flesh colour is very dirty as if batman has been down a coal mine (this does not show in pic very well)

Overall very happy that I have it and it will look great next to the joker not sure its worth over $1,100 but as a European collector thats the price I have to pay for an exclusive...

Cool photo--looking forward to more shots :clap

Sucks you had to pay so much for him. Having him in hand now, how much do you feel he's worth?

I really wish he looked more like this--I think having his head slightly more "bulked out" would've benefited the piece.

tdk_batman1.jpg

Hi Guys,
I have to say I really think they did a nice Job!

I will be offering finished heads , the company will comp me a bust and
once I get it I will send pics of the head with a silicon face and glass eyes. I have to see if I can use your existing head or just send a replacement.

I will keep the price fair, but Nice glass eyes are not cheap.
so I will get some pics and a price for you guys. it will make the bust look a million times better.
Thanks very much.
Pm if interested.

Just opened mine #22 of 250... honestly very very pleased with the outcome! HCG came through with this one.. my paint is perfect.. Bobby you did a great job on this one and please send me info about the head update.. I'll PM you on this board.... If you are planning on getting this one don't wait 250 for the ex is pretty low..... again glad I went for this one!!!!! The face is a tad dark but not awful at all IMO... Commands the spot you display it in for sure... The real cape material is very nice as well... The light eyes are a cool touch, and heck for the same price as a regular version.. it's a no brainier. The batteries "3 AAA" go inside the head, and the switch is located there as well.. Sorry pictures were taken with my stinky 3G iphone...LOL!

TDK1.jpg

TDK2.jpg

TDK3.jpg

TDK4.jpg

TDK5.jpg

Last edited:
Just opened mine #22 of 250... honestly very very pleased with the outcome! HCG came through with this one.. my paint is perfect.. Bobby you did a great job on this one and please send me info about the head update.. I'll PM you on this board.... If you are planning on getting this one don't wait 250 for the ex is pretty low..... again glad I went for this one!!!!! The face is a tad dark but not awful at all IMO... Commands the spot you display it in for sure... The real cape material is very nice as well... The light eyes are a cool touch, and heck for the same price as a regular version.. it's a no brainier. The batteries "3 AAA" go inside the head, and the switch is located there as well.. Sorry pictures were taken with my stinky 3G iphone...LOL!

Nice, my was #23 of 250. Overall, this is a fantastic piece, Bobby did an amazing job on the sculpt. However the paint was sloppy, the mesh part is not that good, going to do some touch up paint. Disappointed with the box, they didn't make a color box for it. It came in 2 brown mailer box and the styrofoam. The skin tone color is a bit darker than normal skin color. Other than those problems, it's definitely worth picking up.

IMG_2919.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

Back