Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never understood the fascination with "busts", unless they're wrapped in spandex/satin bra cups. The idea of collecting just a portion of a character is foreign to me, then again I really enjoyed Boxing Helena....

well, i guess not everyone can afford the space to have 1:1 full figures in their collection.

I for one do not have that luxury :lol

I'm still on the fence with this one. If they made the begins version, that would probably have been a no brainer but this one is not as iconic for me :peace

well, i guess not everyone can afford the space to have 1:1 full figures in their collection.

I for one do not have that luxury :lol

I'm still on the fence with this one. If they made the begins version, that would probably have been a no brainer but this one is not as iconic for me :peace

Not as iconic? Are you joking?

Hmmm it's looking good to me... I may decide on that 6 pay option.. I'd love to have a DK version in the collection. Just wondering if SSC will give us any of the DC movie versions???

Is his opinion too difficult for you to wrap your brain around? :dunno

No its not difficult. By my response I was giving my own opinion. Was that to difficult for you to wrap your brain around? Im simply saying the Dark Knight was a more popular movie. WAY MORE POPULAR! Which is why I would consider it more iconic.

I didn't know he was referring to the costume. Anyway I still disagree but as you rudely pointed out its an opinon.

No its not difficult. By my response I was giving my own opinion. Was that to difficult for you to wrap your brain around? Im simply saying the Dark Knight was a more popular movie. WAY MORE POPULAR! Which is why I would consider it more iconic.

I didn't know he was referring to the costume. Anyway I still disagree but as you rudely pointed out its an opinon.

Dark Knight without Ledger death hype would've been no more popular than Batman Begins. You'll see this when TDKR hits theatres.

It won't even "ballpark" TDK.

I said better then BB not TDK. It may ballpark TDK but im not talking about TDK. Im saying TDKR will do much better then BB. Look im not trying to argue I loved both of these movies. Im just stating the facts. If the Ledger death hype helped the movie then it did. Another point towards what i said. TDK was more iconic then BB.

You said TDK with out the hype would of been the same as BB. I said TDKR will do much better then BB. You said TDKR will not even come close to TDK. Sounds like your changing your statement.

hey man. I liked BB better simply becos I liked the storyline better. but it's personal taste as you say. :)

the begins costume also strikes me as more batmanish if there's such a thing.

I really like that the cowl is one and not 2 pieces.

glad yo u like this and ordered. I guess I'll have to wait for SS to do a begins version.

:peace:

Wonder what the lead time on this bust will be, with The Joker shipping this week from HCG. I just flexed the Bats bust...

did anybody pre-order this, i noticed there offering exclusive now with 2 heads, one sonar

Boosting an old thread - I pre-ordered the exclusive yesterday. I figured its limited to 250 pieces and comes with both heads. I can buy a UDX suit and mount the spare head on a mannequin and make a full-figure Batman for my living room.

Back