Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy! He's better, had a allergic reaction to medicine. Then 4 days ago my Mother died of a heat attack, this really sucks!!! So my advice to everybody is love and cherish every minute with your love ones because one day they will be gone!

Last edited:
Thanks buddy! He's better, had a allergic reaction to medicine. Then 4 days ago my Mother died of a heat attack, this really sucks!!! So my advice to everybody is love and cherish every minute with your love ones because they will be gone!

Really sorry to hear that, Mike.

My deepest condolences to your family and you. My thoughts and prayers are with you, buddy:1-1:

I ordered one of these directly from HCG the other night (exclusive Sonar version). Did the flexpay, so have to wait a few months. No rush, as it'll give me time to get a case made for it. I've always liked this piece, I didn't know the edition size on the exclusive was so low. Very happy I got one coming, I like it a lot. Thanks everyone for your pictures!

So...

Regular edition with free shipping from amazon and I can use a 150 gift card....

Or 860, flexpay and exclusive from HCG?

Opinions?

I was buying one from a seller, but after a downpayment, got refunded after seller's remorse

Go with the EX Bum..the light up eyes head is a nice option... the Flex pay is a low $88 a month. I'm actually surprised they still have them in stock..

Hey all, just bought this as my first 1:1 bust. Standing from a feet away it looks absolutely amazing but there are quite a few imperfections up close, is this the same with all you guys?

can somebody measure the depth of this, i want to put this in a glass display case, but the shelf is 12'' deep and not much room to spare to close the front of it.so i want to make sure overall depth isnt more than about 14''

Back