Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think im going to see if my lcs will order this in so, i can see it in person. i love the way it looks but its more then looks that makes me want to spend this much :panic::panic:

I'm New Here I'm from Spain and I wanted to consult you on this bust of batman. worth having the exclusive version? normal here in Spain would cost me about 620 € and the former version from USA would be € 618 plus shipping (108 €) plus customs and tariffs that could total more than 120 € Total much money. really worth paying so much money?. thank you very much:wave

Curious to know if anyone's heard from Bobby lately re: the custom, silicone heads?

I am considering selling my bust as I do not have the room to display it and I would also like to focus more on 1/6 & 1/4 scale figures. If anyone in Australia is interested please PM me.

Thanks.

Does anyone who has this piece know the dimensions? I'd specifically be really interested in knowing how wide it is, shoulder tip to shoulder tip, to see if it could fit inside a shelf/curio I bought at Ikea.

Thanks!

Back