• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Holiday sales!! Hot Toys OC Batman, EB Bruce Lee and more.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/2 My collection for sale at DISCOUNT prices! OC Batman x2 EB Bruce Lees and mor

I have a few TT Adv bodies.

Re: 1/2 My collection for sale at DISCOUNT prices! OC Batman x2 EB Bruce Lees and mor

Sunday bump. Come on guys. Don't you guys want any of this stuff?1?!?!?!?!?!

Open to all Reasonable offers guys. Come on. It'll go on ebay soon if not sold.

Pics of Enterbay Bruce Lee Ver. B
096d0f0e.jpg

8e0bcb2e.jpg

dbcaa1d0.jpg

894df9fb.jpg

70303f83.jpg

PM replied to and a price drop.

Bumping this up again

More bumps. Come on guys!! I'm broke!

Saturday bump. Lets get this stuff out people.

Are my prices too high guys? I don't understand. I've seen these items move from other sellers with similar prices. Do I have negative feedback somewhere I don't know about?

Last edited:

End of weekend bump!

Re: Black friday sale! Insane price slash until friday

Bump come and get them while they're low!!!!

Do the BL bodies fit the clothes and headsculpt of the DX? Basically can I use it as an additional body with the DX hands/feet?

Clothes - Yes head no because Enterbay uses or used a rod peg for the BL figures when they were produced.

so where is the "insane price slash"? i still dont see them.

Back