• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Holiday sales!! Hot Toys OC Batman, EB Bruce Lee and more.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanShouXMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
MONEY IS TO BE PAID IMMEDIATELY. I WILL NOT HOLD ANYTHING. I'VE BEEN HOLDING FIGURES TO THE POINT THE BUYER NO LONGER WANTS IT SO I'M NOT HOLDING ANYMORE. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. MONEY WILL BE PAID BY PAYPAL GIFT OR ADD 3% TO COVER PAYPAL CHARGES. SALE PRICES ARE IN RED!!

So I decided I'm cutting my collection to 3 detolfs and refocus my collection. If you ever said I'd never sell my figures wait till you accumulate so much you run out of room!

All prices do NOT include shipping unless specified.

I will only sell to people in the Continental US. Int. buyers do not seem to understand that shipping internationally is expensive so I will not ship out of the US. Sorry guys I tried.

If you want more pictures of a certain piece please let me know I'll take more pictures but give me some time. My day goes from 5:30 am to 9pm so I dont really have that much time.

Money should be sent as a PP GIFT or add 3% to cover all PayPal fees.
Offers are accepted but must be reasonable range.

All have been displayed and open but are complete unless stated in description.

On to the items:
Enterbay Bruce Lees:
eb522455.jpg

Game of Death ($275) ($250)More pics on Pg2 Post #20
Still in mint/near mint condition.
Red Enter the Dragon ($330) (SOLD)Pics: https://https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3967057&postcount=23
Comes with original figure and the extra body that you see. Box has a little wear.
Blue Enter the Dragon ($330)(SOLD)
Inside lip has ripped off from previous owner and the plastic tray comes out. Figure itself is in great condition and comes with an extra body as you can see.
Way of the Dragon ($330)
My favorite Bruce Lee and most sought after. Box has a lot of wear. Bought it used. Has metal wire in over shirt so you can pose it.
Fist of Fury #1 ($250)(SOLD)
Missing extra head (neutral and slick back hair and relax hair piece. only has angry head and hair) and stand.
Fist of Fury #2 ($250)(SOLD)
Has everything but stand.
Jet Li's Fearless ($175)(SOLD)
Has stain on shirt and I colored in the eyebrows.
Medicom Bruce Wayne ($120)($85)
Complete
Medicom RAH Ghost Rider ($125)($85)
Never opened
RAH Darth Maul ($135)($95)
Never opened will come with card board shipper.
X-Men Wolverine ($90)(SOLD)
Only comes with claw hands

More Bruce Lees
dbb34246.jpg

Kato ($265)(SOLD)
Kato ($265)(SOLD)
BL 3.5 ($35 EACH)

OC Batmans
9cfcb247.jpg

OC Batman #1 ($325)($295)
Has mods done. Chest beefed up. Cowl trimmed and new cape and cape mod.
OC Batman #2 ($355)(SOLD)
Only has chest beefed up and cape mod and missing cape clips.

Others:
fe93ea83.jpg

Prince Dastan ($200)($185)
MJ Thriller ($150)(SOLD)

SSC Star Wars:
de25d0ba.jpg

Jedi Luke ($95)
EP. 2 Obi Wan (SOLD)
Anakin ($95)
Sith Anakin ($100)

Equilibrium Cleric ($200 both):
90cbee98.jpg

Will Trade for:
New Goblin head w.o mask
NEW HT Bruce Wayne head

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE PICS PLEASE ASK ME FOR THEM. I WILL TAKE MORE. I KNOW THESE PICS DON'T SHOW MUCH SO I'LL BE HAPPY TO TAKE MORE.

Last edited:
Re: 1/2 My collection for sale at DISCOUNT prices! OC Batman x2 EB Bruce Lees and mor

this sale should have come 2 months back... I would have got ALL the EB BLs in one shot... bro dont sell everything. It makes me sad seeing them being sold. Anyway best of luck for the sales

Re: 1/2 My collection for sale at DISCOUNT prices! OC Batman x2 EB Bruce Lees and mor

Damn I should've put them up then. I need to get rid of these asap. I have no room at all. BUY PEOPLE!!!!

good sale. I see some I want, just can't swing it right now.

^^
Same here, if it wasn't for four of my PO's coming up for there outstanding balances, I'd buy some of these in a heart-beat.

Make some offer guys. Who knows.

For this one: X-Men Wolverine ($100) Only comes with claw hands, what does it not come with? Are you saying it's only missing the other regular hands or are there any other pieces missing too, such as clothing? And this is the authentic figure, correct?

It's the actual Medicom Wolverine. it doesn't have the other hands.

Ah gotcha, brain fart. Thanks and good luck

PM sent on Jet Li fearless.

Bump. A lot of interest but no buys except one. Come and get em guys.

Can I see one of the 3.5 bodies?

This is what they all look like:
KGrHqMOKm4E3cCnS1HbBOWc4eoQ_35.jpg

Can you put hot toys heads on that body? Bruce Lee's dx head?

Can you put hot toys heads on that body? Bruce Lee's dx head?

Yes you can if you do a simple mod (remove the magnetic stick and plug) to make the neck hollow for the DX sculpt to fit into...

Also SanSouXMA would you have any 1:6th suits that'll fit a HT Narrow body well and be suitable for a Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) bash? Thanks :wave

How much for shipping on a 3.5 body to 45804?

can i see more open pics of game of death?

Bump!!! bump and bump.

Hey SanShouXMA you got any full HT Caucasian True Types (the new variety) and a suit set which will look good for a Bruce Wayne custom? preferably Saturday toys or TTL suits which include shoes! :wave

Thanks!

Back