Hobbit Name Generator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autumn Loamsdown of Deephallow here. Odd, but true -- Autumn is one of my favourite names.

Its pretty obvious the village of Loamsdown was founded by my family. It got so overpopulated we had to move to Deephallow and now I find its happening all over again.

Dimple, we must be related.

Elf name is Isil Carnesir.

I haven't tried the other site yet, but sure will.

This has been/is the best thread for a long time.

MayorOfMichelDelving said:
NO NO NO!. You have it all wrong!.
I am not trying to entice Hobbits to New Frogmorton and turn Old Frogmorton into a ghost town!. Far from it.
As Mayor Of Michel Delving i have taken it upon myself to build the new county of New Frogmorton to ease the sudden overcrowding of Old Frogmorton due to the fact that so many new Hobbits seem to be suddenly popping up in Frogmorton.
I can assure you that whilst i am Mayor Old and New Frogmorton will co-exist harmoniously together for ever!.:lol

And if for one moment you think that you are going to live like some Hobbit hobo by the banks of the Brandywine in your grotty little hovel having funny going ons with Hobbits of the opposite sex then you are very sadly mistaken.
As Mayor i simply can't allow it!. My Shire is a clean and happy one and i intend for it to stay that way!.
SHIRRIFFS GRAB THAT HOBBIT!
:rotfl :D :rotfl :D :rotfl :D :rotfl :D
No, you have me all wrong Mayor Brockhouse. I know you are not enticing them with that purpose in mind, but the folk of ye 'ole Frogmorton will be enticed by the lavish taverns and inns and the promise of a better life, with much employment. I applaud your industrious endeavours, but I do not need the hustle and bustle, and indeed, thank you for offering alternatives, that will reduce the overcrowding of the 'ol Frogmorton shire.

We hobbits have always strived for harmony, even in these crowded times, and let it continue to be so. I just wish you could address your own personal issues as well as you try to manage ours. I realise you have difficult a job to do, but I take umbrage at the fact that, first you call me a Bolger and threaten me with legal recourse, then you impose on my privacy. What hanky panky happens in my humpy should certainly be of no concern to you. Might I remind you of the incident with the two dwarves at Waymeet, that was covered up, I might add rather badly, and the corrupt practise of trading for personal gain with Dimple Toadfoot. "All for the good of the county"? I don't think so.

Tell the Sheriff the best time to find me is anytime between 9am and 7pm, and I know he is in need during those times, as I have some Gaffer's freshly brewed. :D

Last edited:
creecher said:
No, you have me all wrong Mayor Brockhouse. I know you are not enticing them with that purpose in mind, but the folk of ye 'ole Frogmorton will be enticed by the lavish taverns and inns and the promise of a better life, with much employment. I applaud your industrious endeavours, but I do not need the hustle and bustle, and indeed, thank you for offering alternatives, that will reduce the overcrowding of the 'ol Frogmorton shire.

We hobbits have always strived for harmony, even in these crowded times, and let it continue to be so. I just wish you could address your own personal issues as well as you try to manage ours. I realise you have difficult a job to do, but I take umbrage at the fact that, first you call me a Bolger and threaten me with legal recourse, then you impose on my privacy. What hanky panky happens in my humpy should certainly be of no concern to you. Might I remind you of the incident with the two dwarves at Waymeet, that was covered up, I might add rather badly, and the corrupt practise of trading for personal gain with Dimple Toadfoot. "All for the good of the county"? I don't think so.

Tell the Sheriff the best time to find me is anytime between 9am and 7pm, and I know he is in need during those times, as I have some Gaffer's freshly brewed. :D
I must say you know a bit too much for my liking. How are you getting all this info?.
It's that Shirrif isn't it?.Plying him with ale. And not just between 9am and 7pm!.
And what what do you know about the Waymeet cover up?. :horror (Damn he's got me by the short and curlies...and i don't mean on my feet!)
Alright what do you want?. As much ale and pipeweed as you can carry?.
A second story for your Hobbit Hovel?. Rosie Posie whenever you want?.
ANYTHING!!.
Just let me know. I'm sure we can keep this between ourselves. What do you say?
:D :lol :D :lol :D :lol

Shhhh, meet me next to the 'No Swimming Allowed' sign, by the brandywine billabong. We're all having a skinnydipping party Friday night. :winkpumpk Bring your own Rosie get your arse in free. Bring your pipe too.

The problem with the Inn in ol' Frogmorton is there isn't any place to sit and have a drink. The local yocals have their assigned seating and if ya try and sit in one a their seats, they call the law. And the types of sicko things they be doin in the inn..............it is just unnatural..................hobbit lads goin into a room with eachother and no lasses...............unnatural..............I am not sure I would be drinkin their ale or smoking any o their pipeweed..............

And the bartering for the Inn in New Frogmorton is not anything else but politics. And I tell you what, since the idea of taxes is bad. The first two years after we open the Inn and the Mill, we will take 3 percent of the profits to build walk ways and roads and benches and street lamps at intersections. But after the two years is up, other companies need to begin to help out with this.

Mr. Mayor, I sense that the skinnydipping party is nothing but a mere ruse and maybe an attempt at assasination. Be careful..............I sense the hunger for power.

Wait a minute...............define your jurisdiction in which you reside as mayor?

My hobbit name is Fredegar Trample of Woody End and my elven name is Elladan Yávëtil. I will now be known by my elven name.

Elladan

creecher said:
Shhhh, meet me next to the 'No Swimming Allowed' sign, by the brandywine billabong. We're all having a skinnydipping party Friday night. :winkpumpk Bring your own Rosie get your arse in free. Bring your pipe too.

Do you think that's wise?. I mean.....i wouldn't want too many Hobbits to see what's going on!.
Couldn't we meet somewhere else?. From what i've heard, the inn at 'ol Frogmorton seems like a good place.
From the sounds of it they are so depraved in there, they will never notice anything!.:D

Mithrandier said:
The problem with the Inn in ol' Frogmorton is there isn't any place to sit and have a drink. The local yocals have their assigned seating and if ya try and sit in one a their seats, they call the law. And the types of sicko things they be doin in the inn..............it is just unnatural..................hobbit lads goin into a room with eachother and no lasses...............unnatural..............I am not sure I would be drinkin their ale or smoking any o their pipeweed..............

And the bartering for the Inn in New Frogmorton is not anything else but politics. And I tell you what, since the idea of taxes is bad. The first two years after we open the Inn and the Mill, we will take 3 percent of the profits to build walk ways and roads and benches and street lamps at intersections. But after the two years is up, other companies need to begin to help out with this.

Mr. Mayor, I sense that the skinnydipping party is nothing but a mere ruse and maybe an attempt at assasination. Be careful..............I sense the hunger for power.

Wait a minute...............define your jurisdiction in which you reside as mayor?

Alright...alright...i admit it!. I am starting to get in over my head here!.
I don't have much weight with anything really. My only real duty is to reside at banquets on shire holidays!.
I do have the offices of postmaster and first shirriff attached to the mayoralty though. That's something isn't it?!
I have let the power go to my head!!. i don't know what to do!.:crying I don't want to be assasinated!!.:stake I never wanted to be Mayor!........i always wanted to be a Brandywine River lifeguard!.:naughty

Dont fret Mayor Brockhouse. Come over Friday night as I mentioned. I am just trying to be friendly. Dimple Toadfoot and yourself are just being paranoid, and overwhelmed with the pace of life. There is no assasination. The room at the inn Dimple speaks of is the toilet. I thought we could sit around with the Sheriff, have a drink and a smoke, shoot the breeze, and ponder what it is that makes us Hobbits, and the good things in life. I only have my humpy, but we can sit outside. It will be another warm night, and the moon will be bright. No crowds, plenty of space, and the Gaffer's is abundant.

Last edited:
A bathroom?.....................a bathroom?..............you mean indoor plumbing..............why I never................never thought that the inn of ol' Frogmorton would have a bathroom...................boy am I red-faced........................so there ain't any footrubbing goin on with the men folk of the county..............that is great..............no reason to move now.

So there is to be no New Frogmorton..................
ehhh..............all is well...............with indoord plumbing, it sounds as if ol' Frogmorton is coming along anyways..............

creecher said:
Dont fret Mayor Brockhouse. Come over Friday night as I mentioned. I am just trying to be friendly. Dimple Toadfoot and yourself are just being paranoid, and overwhelmed with the pace of life. There is no assasination. The room at the inn Dimple speaks of is the toilet. I thought we could sit around with the Sheriff, have a drink and a smoke, shoot the breeze, and ponder what it is that makes us Hobbits, and the good things in life. I only have my humpy, but we can sit outside. It will be another warm night, and the moon will be bright. No crowds, plenty of space, and the Gaffer's is abundant.
Yes!...yes!....this is the life i really want. You make it sound so enticing!.No worries and not a care in the world!.
I have resigned from office and am now Mayor Of Michel Delving in name only.
I'm going to become a lifeguard at the Brandywine and leer....i mean look after all those skinny dipping Rosie Posie's!.:monkey5
I think i'll build my Hobbit House (i do still have some standards you know) next to your humpy and we will be best of neighbours (and i won't have to walk to work...if you can call it work!).
We can sit outside in the evening and drink and smoke and stare at the stars until we collapse.:duff :rotfl

Mithrandier said:
A bathroom?.....................a bathroom?..............you mean indoor plumbing..............why I never................never thought that the inn of ol' Frogmorton would have a bathroom...................boy am I red-faced........................so there ain't any footrubbing goin on with the men folk of the county..............that is great..............no reason to move now.

So there is to be no New Frogmorton..................
ehhh..............all is well...............with indoord plumbing, it sounds as if ol' Frogmorton is coming along anyways..............
Ah well. New Frogmorton was always just a pipe dream i suppose.
Who knows...maybe the next Mayor will make my dream a reality.
Glad to hear your'e staying in 'ol Frogmorton Dimple. Maybe you can bring the family and come visit Creech an myself by the Brandywine (providing we're not unconscious of course):D

Mithrandier said:
A bathroom?.....with indoord plumbing, it sounds as if ol' Frogmorton is coming along anyways..............
Dimple, by washroom, I mean we have potty plants lined up on one wall.

Please don't expect too much Till, I only meant to talk some of your ideas out to see where they lead. I think you make a fine Mayor, but you are being over ambitious in your excitement. The party on Friday was to be in your honour should you have accepted my secretive invitation. The Sherrif even arranged it, to give you some respite from the hectic schedule you had taken upon yourself. Who is this creech? I, Hamson Goodbody, demand to know who this smelly old person is.

Back